Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga - Imagine (Baku) performance passes 2,000,000 views!

Americano

Featured Posts

monsterdreams

She is SLAYING 2k15

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Even 2m+ is pretty good for a performance video. Oscar's had like 15-20M combined across videos.

oscar god like 14 million in 1 day 

Fiona Apple

Even 2m+ is pretty good for a performance video. Oscar's had like 15-20M combined across videos.

Oscar would have over 50-60m if it was on vevo lol

SlaeUrAnus

The main video had 5m views after a few days. Then it got taken down :noparty: I hate it when they do that!

In my messy era.

Fizzy

The main video had 5m views after a few days. Then it got taken down :noparty: I hate it when they do that!

ikr? ABC network doesn't allow that. Oh well at least people on Television saw it and to this day quote it for her :flutter:

plus there were so many 2M and 3M videos that got taken down. On Facebook it has 10.3 million plus 7M views of video still exist on Youtube. So basically Oscars if uploaded on Youtube would have had 30-40 M views:(. i still watch it everyday

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Americano

If only they uploaded the oscar perf...

well they can't break copyright rules lol

Gypsy Life

Poor Cheek to Cheek videos.

It was at 0.5m when I checked yesterday, and it already gained 100k since this thread was created, so it's averaging 500k views per day and the daily average keeps increasing :applause:

Americano

Already at 1,250,000 approx. Not counting another 750,000+ from a Facebook clip. Def a viral performance. Not as big as Oscar's, but still huge for her. Congrats, Gags!

Americano

750K+ on FB, 1.4M on YT, so past 2M and gradually nearing 2.5M overall!

Archived