💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Singles Stats

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Also I'd just like to point out how the release of Bad Romance KILLED Paparazzi. It was on an upward trend and than Bad Romance came and overshadowed it. The next week Paparazzi began its descent off the chart. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

#3 Edge of Glory
First week on chart: May 28, 2011
Peak date: May 28, 2011
Last week on chart: November 5, 2011
24 weeks on chart

classic :applause:  poor others 

Hurem

Applause actually did pretty well. 14 weeks in top 10 is amazing. The only thing people can use against Applause is it didn't peak at #1.

Creyk

Applause actually did pretty well. 14 weeks in top 10 is amazing. The only thing people can use against Applause is it didn't peak at #1.

​yes, it's longevity was revered at the time, it's cause was that at first many radio stations refused to play a Gaga song but eventually came around

Roar spent the same amount of time in the top 5 and even more in the top 10 though, it's a part of the truth :shrug: 

Arturo

yes, it's longevity was revered at the time, it's cause was that at first many radio stations refused to play a Gaga song but eventually came around

Roar spent the same amount of time in the top 5 and even more in the top 10 though, it's a part of the truth :shrug: 

Roar spent 3 more weeks in the Top 10. I'm not trying to put one of the biggest hits of the decade down, but 17 weeks Top 10 over Applause's 14 weeks isn't a very big gap for a song that doubled Applause in sales and airplay.

Creyk

Roar spent 3 more weeks in the Top 10. I'm not trying to put one of the biggest hits of the decade down, but 17 weeks Top 10 over Applause's 14 weeks isn't a very big gap for a song that doubled Applause in sales and airplay.

Was it really only 3?

I remember being amazed back in the day at it's longevity.

Well that's good to know, it was big enough anyway

Arturo

Was it really only 3?

I remember being amazed back in the day at it's longevity.

Well that's good to know, it was big enough anyway

Yeah. It stayed like 20 weeks in the iTunes top 10 though.

Fame Romance

it was a buzz single promoting C2C :sis: 

I screamed :lmao:

DiscoHeaven23

Wait.

I thought DWUW spent 20 weeks on Billboard Hot 100 ?

nope. It almost lasted to the 20 week rule but didn't have enough chart points to stay in the top 100 that last week. Its last week on the chart it was at #95. I remember when this happened too cuz it bugged the hell out of me

Guy still surpasses Marry the Night in YT views tho. :gaycat: 

That's only because MTN was uploaded back in the times youtube did not have as many users.

ARTPOPdidntflop

That's only because MTN was uploaded back in the times youtube did not have as many users.

then why do all her video before that have more views

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

then why do all her video before that have more views

Because she used to be the biggest streaming artist

ARTPOPdidntflop

Because she used to be the biggest streaming artist

yea, and then youtube users are irrelevant as to why MTN has less views. GUY has more bc she was at a higher peak when she released GUY

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

yea, and then youtube users are irrelevant as to why MTN has less views. GUY has more bc she was at a higher peak when she released GUY

I wouldn't think like that. MTN was a bigger single by all means (it's certified gold while GUY has no certification, also MTN had almost 50 places higher peak on BB100) 

Also GUY was hardly played at radio in most countries so it is not an ahcievement to score 90kk views combined while Kety and Taylor skore 1 billion videos :P such things did not happen back in 2011/12 when MTN video was released.

Archived