Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

One Direction : Our Next Album Will Be 'Different'

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Cupid Boy

one-direction-bbma-red-carpet-2015-billb

One Direction fans are just starting to get used to some pretty big changes -- Bye, Zayn! -- but Niall Horan shared that more changes may be on the way.

"There's a few different sounds on the album, not all the songs sound the same, like, same vibe," he explained to ET Online of the quartet's upcoming fifth album. "They are all kind of different. Couple of different guitars and drums. It's a lot different than what we did before... but, it's cool."

Liam Payne -- perhaps sensing that fans couldn't handle much more change right now -- assured fans that while the group may be exploring new sounds, they will also have plenty of the old stuff as well. "There's a lot of old school vibes as well. I said before that it was quite Oasis-y but I was thinking about one song that I've been playing… it's very diverse I think."

"Diverse" and "different" and "old-school" and "cool" and "Oasis-y": This has been One Direction Album Updates. 

Source

Oscar

different because of the feels since there's no zayn or different because it's actually different 

How the hell did they already got to the fifth album? 

Are they realising every year one?

monsterdreams

Inb4 basically a break up album about Zayn 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Hola Soraya

Ha ARTPOP era is approaching! :derpga: 

Seriously though, good luck to them.

*Disclaimer I love ARTPOP*

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Phoenix

Move b---h move get out of the way, JUSTIN BIEBER POWER!!!!!! 

💎

Robinladen

"There's a few different sounds on the album, not all the songs sound the same, like, same vibe. They are all kind of different. Couple of different guitars and drums. It's a lot different than what we did before... but, it's cool."

This sounds so dumb ngl.

Spyro

I guess you could say.... they're going into a different direction.

Spyro the Dragon

Andreyw

"There's a few different sounds on the album, not all the songs sound the same, like, same vibe," he explained to ET Online of the quartet's upcoming fifth album. "They are all kind of different. Couple of different guitars and drums. It's a lot different than what we did before... but, it's cool."

​95% ballads - 5% dance :sis:

Archived