💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga Think Some Of Her Fans Are Cringy

Princess Die

Featured Posts

Princess Die

Yeah, yeah I know all about BTW :lana: But I can't help but think Gaga hardly visits LM anymore because some fans are a little "out there". I can actually picture her scrolling through pages of naked pre-twinks with a :laughga: face after she announced Body Revolution. Do you think she really believes everyone's a sparkling gem or does she sometimes think certain monsters need professional help?

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

shes a human like all of us, some people are ****ing embarrassing messes :lolly: 

Jenniferella

Yes... She be like "Oh my god what did I create :saladga:"

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Psychedelic

She most likely thinks to herself "Some of my fans take the title 'monster' way too seriously" :saladga: 

If she's seen some of the fans I've seen then I think so, yes. However she could be much bigger than I am and loves all of us evenly :shrug:

HANZ

gaga sometimes tbh..............

tumblr_nhqa5nxKuw1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Ray of Light

Seeing how she befriended & supported fans like MarcMonster & Maikeeb.. I don't think so :neyde: 

Redstreak

Seeing how she befriended & supported fans like MarcMonster & Maikeeb.. I don't think so :neyde: 

​

Damn, beat me to the comment

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Princess Die

Yes but where are they now? Maybe in the unemployment line with other ex-stalkers? :neyde:

Perez

:neyde:
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Crystalline

I assume so. I know I'm embarrassed by some of her fans, and I'm a fan myself. I'm embarrassed of myself sometimes too, as is everyone.

HANZ

my thread is the answer

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bradley

She has millions of fans, of course there are some fans who she'd think are cringy.

antpats2

i guess she would think a small few maybe? Idk i reckon she'd just feel so blessed and honored to have so many people following her and she would probably feel bad if she had any thoughts like that 

Archived