Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga hides her face while she's leaving Epione Cosmetic Laser Center

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

I don't think there is anything the matter at all.. Some thing stinks really awful and she is covering up her nose so she doesn't have to breath that nasty air.    8-)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

maybe she had her beaver hair lazered off #AHS: hotel waxing horror stories #readyforhercloseupshot

Didymus

Born This Way was to express your inner emotions. It wasn't a theme on disapproving getting artificial work done. I mean...she's worn horns ffs...

​Which was a comment on how things like plastic surgery aren't directed to those inner ideals and emotions but to outer standards that oppress the individual.

VOLANTIS

Here we go with everyone dragging her

FJD2rKN.gif

Despite everything she's done for us, You just spit roast her over some pictures. Who is the hypocrite here exactly? 

At least wait till you see her face... out of respect

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

OpusDiaboli666

I'm not against doing things like that I just don't know what could be improved on that beautiful face..can't imagine it looking any better so I hope not big changes happening

Slayer

​Which was a comment on how things like plastic surgery aren't directed to those inner ideals and emotions but to outer standards that oppress the individual.

No it wasn't. She said the horns were meant to show that her outlandish fashion isn't something she just puts on her body; it's actually part of hER.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Coop

She didn't do plastic surgery, calm down y'all.

Had a beautiful day at Epione @simonourianmd1 has all the latest techniques for a non-surgical beauty regimen. Its a weekend for me! I treated myself!

nativenewyorker

They do ultrasound face lifts and stuff like that. It takes like 30 mins and there's no recovery, just swelling and redness for the first day or so. It's not surgical and not damaging, no one should be giving her sh*t for this lol. 

JazzGa

Wonder if she's getting cosmetic skin treatments or getting a tattoo removed...  Or maybe just laser hair removal? It can't be anything too drastic because it's not a surgical facility so hakuna your tatas girls. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived