• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

Poor Nicki though, this is the second time Taylor blocks her :ohno: 

​All in the same era, bet there's more blocking left in the future

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

The Child

Taylor is not leaving a single record unbroken for your favorite postar to enjoy. I feel sorry for y'all.

​Lol, stop reaching gorl. Taylor has one record she hasn't broken yet, call me when her next album sells more than Oops I Did It Again in its first week :bye:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

darkchylde

​Lol, stop reaching gorl. Taylor has one record she hasn't broken yet, call me when her next album sells more than Oops I Did It Again in its first week :bye:

​Wait for the next one.

Spock

​Lol, stop reaching gorl. Taylor has one record she hasn't broken yet, call me when her next album sells more than Oops I Did It Again :bye:

Lmao but she came closer to it than your fave ever did and/or will :bye: 

who will love me when the night is over

Bad Bromance

Congratulations Taylor!!!!  Very well deserved!   :applause:

I'm glad she's now reigning as the pop star to have broken the Vevo record because she deserves this crown more than Nicki, IMO.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

The Child

​Wait for the next one.

​Yeah like Swifties said with Red,"wait for the next one", 1989 was released and nothing, it didn't break Britney's record :awkney:

Lmao but she came closer to it than your fave ever did and/or will :bye: 

​Which fave ? Britney has the record since 2000, if you're talking about Gaga, she came close to it with BTW back in 2011. :bye:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

darkchylde

​Yeah like Swifties said with Red,"wait for the next one", 1989 was released and nothing, it didn't break Britney's record :awkney:

​You sound so pressed though... You should realize there's no act besides Taylor Swift that's sold 1M+ albums on first week, three times in a row.

Stay as bitter as you want, but every album she releases puts her closer to beating Britney's record, on an age where albums sales are dropping low.

The Child

​You sound so pressed though... You should realize there's no act besides Taylor Swift that's sold 1M+ albums on first week, three times in a row.

Stay as bitter as you want, but every album she releases puts her closer to beating Britney's record, on an age where albums sales are dropping low.

​Props to her for having big sales and success on the chart, I'm not pressed, it's just that you were wrong when you said she "is not leaving a single record unbroken for your favorite postar to enjoy".

Archived