💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia drags the BET Awards after getting a nomination and Nicki

Spock

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

I really enjoyed the hate shes spewing towards Nicki and her fanbase here, but I mean once again her running her mouth over b/s and hiding behind the "im apart of the millennial generation whatever" crap. Deep down behind all this bull**** I think shes dope and obviously her music is ****ing dope, but she is seriously the most obnoxious artist on the scene and im so over everyone acting like shes some beacon of "not giving a **** and just expressing yourself" because what she does is not empowering and is not a positive thing. Its not. Its ****ing toxic. And im not even a positive person lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesn't have something against Nicki herself. She has something against the BET awards for always picking the same people. 

​from my understanding Azealia is a fan of Nicki, I don't think she meant anything harmful to Nicki herself in this. I didn't really understand the tweets about running the barbs over though :hehe:

Gianni Versace

DAMMIT I really needed a collab between the two :cryga:

Nothing good ever happens with my faves :manicure:

Vernier

She went on to say they should nominate Nicki five different times with five different wig pictures.

:lmao: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

willmcclure72

Wait she is dragging Nicki? I thought they liked each other?

Poor 'Ice Princess (feat. Nicki Minaj) [Remix]' 

:rip: 

Donatello

I thought Nicki was going to feature on the Ice Princess remix. What even happened with that?

Staryu

Azealia does like Nicki, but not the BET awards and the barbz.

And the remix was a rumor.

The tweets omg. :rip: 

Jenniferella

Whatever. 

I'm sure she wouldn't be half mad at everything if she were successful. Unnecessary statement.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

inuborg

Do award shows really spell people's names wrong? :giveup: 

​They did for her :rip: 

Whatever. 

I'm sure she wouldn't be half mad at everything if she were successful. Unnecessary statement.

​Well they did spell her name wrong, didn't even bother to check which is important when your nominating someone for your award show. And also she doesn't even sound mad, she was just poking fun at the fact they're gonna give it Nicki anyway. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived