💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry featured on Humans Of New York

Jed

Featured Posts

Jed

https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11114284_965079480232819_3462511353094692207_n.jpg?oh=b3100e14649267c8a35857ed6edf26e8&oe=55C206AB

I'm hoping for a Gaga pic. What do you think her awesome quote would be? Katy's is "I'm trying to look at my phone less" which is quaint and cute. I want Gaga to either say something really funny or pretty inspirational.

sorry if it isn't thread worthy

EDIT: went to the full gallery but no Gaga or other really big popstars like that.

Alien Tulip

the title irks me because she's from california lol.

SissyFromSpace

There shouldn't be any Katy related threads here because all you'll get back in return is annoying posts complaining about Katy

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Jed

There shouldn't be any Katy related threads here because all you'll get back in return is annoying posts complaining about Katy

​Buddy you can't play the stan victim card off the bat like that it just makes you look petty as hell. Your last thread didn't exactly work out in your favor please don't hijack mine to try and cause some controversy. :lmao:I don't need to get a hit thread in that way

Jesse Pinkman

the title irks me because she's from california lol.

​That's the first thing that came to mind. :deadbanana:

I guess she lives there now? :huh: That would be the only thing that makes sense..

It's science, bitch

Pablo

queen

but really, this is interesting that the photographer got this big!

Don't visit my profile

Jed

queen

but really, this is interesting that the photographer got this big!

​right? I know last year he got bryan cranston and his wife and he even got to do Obama! To think all it took was a camera and an idea!

SissyFromSpace

​Buddy you can't play the stan victim card off the bat like that it just makes you look petty as hell. Your last thread didn't exactly work out in your favor please don't hijack mine to try and cause some controversy. :lmao:I don't need to get a hit thread in that way

​my thread worked out on how i planned it to work out henny. The fact that you remember is just #Iconic :hunty:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

monsterdreams

What?

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Jed

​my thread worked out on how i planned it to work out henny. The fact that you remember is just #Iconic :hunty:

​lmao I just saw it because it was closed by the mods for being messy. What I saw was you completely ignoring every single person who discredited your original complaint. You said that Gaga should be called racist by these "sjw" members in the same way katy did.. But in saying that you completely forget to mention that Katy gave her own approval of the same exact event theme by showing up and contributing to it. Literally I could take screenshots and screenshots of people showing how wrong you were and you didn't even have the courage to acknowledge that maybe you spoke too soon.

liz89

so that's really her new haircut? or is it a wig? 

I'm a big fan of "Humans of New York". Nice to see here there :party:

(even though she isn't from New York :lolly: )

Pure Adrenaline

not Katy looking like 40 year old lesbian that likes punk :proud:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived