Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Isn't she amazing?

darkchylde

Featured Posts

darkchylde

Thing is, I was scrolling and going through Gaga's VEVO channel and I decided to watch "Goody Goody" again. If you've been paying attention to the good sis Vivi's promotion of Cheek To Cheek, you should know they uploaded this song from the DVD on Gaga's VEVO already. But what has hit me now is that even though everyone's saying how boring she is now, how it's not "Gaga" anymore or how they're not here for this...

I can't come up with anything to say that's not how amazed I am that she's managed to keep it teathrical, to keep it surprising even though she's singing jazz next to a 85+ years old man who can barely move and breath at the same time.

Look at her. Look at the scene. The first thing that came to my mind was Jessica Rabbit. She gives that sensual aura and that weird hat keeps it mysterious while the chair gives the funny touch and the atmosphere makes you forget this is "just jazz". This isn't just jazz. It never was. It's Gaga and it will always be, wether if she's doing dance, disco, pop, EDM, rock or jazz. It doesn't matter.

PartySick

You get it! Thank you...it gets old hearing "Monsters" complaining about her singing grandma/elevator music :fail:

JazzGa is life

🖤

Didymus

The chair's annoying to me. How is it surprising to you omg :Chica:

And not here for the Tony shade. His singing is freakin' on point here and he doesn't need to move to slay most male vocalists in the spotlight today. It's just talent.

I dunno, you could've picked so many other performances of that show to prove how amazing and talented she is, this is just a weird discussion topic for me.

mucinex

*pays dust to tony's unlimited talent*

:awkney: i mean, you didn't HAVE to insult his ability 

Weasel

You get it! Thank you...it gets old hearing "Monsters" complaining about her singing grandma/elevator music :fail:

JazzGa is life

​It gets even older to hear monsters complaining about monsters complaining about her singing grandma/elevator music :pole:

Dangerous Man

Gaga is just so talented. It's the main reason why I stanned for her. That's why I still love her despite of changing looks, music, and even with some chart failures. #monster4ever

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Katie14

Her versatility is truly incredible. Its like everything she touches turns to gold.

Ladey Gagz

​It gets even older to hear monsters complaining about monsters complaining about her singing grandma/elevator music :pole:

​What kind of reverse warholian :pole:

LoveandMagic

Don't worry, those same Monsters that complain about this "woeful" Jazz era make sure to visit every Jazz-ga related post to comment! And how many said they were "leaving" only to become more active once the Cheek to Cheek era was declared a success?  :oops: 

Seriously, no one has to dig this music or era, but if it wasn't for it, Gaga would probably be in a bad place right now (and wouldn't have gained back so much respect, even with the Oscars) and at the very least we would have a blackout. We won't get new music for a while, with or without jazz. 

Thing is, I was scrolling and going through Gaga's VEVO channel and I decided to watch "Goody Goody" again. If you've been paying attention to the good sis Vivi's promotion of Cheek To Cheek, you should know they uploaded this song from the DVD on Gaga's VEVO already. But what has hit me now is that even though everyone's saying how boring she is now, how it's not "Gaga" anymore or how they're not here for this...

I can't come up with anything to say that's not how amazed I am that she's managed to keep it teathrical, to keep it surprising even though she's singing jazz next to a 85+ years old man who can barely move and breath at the same time.

Look at her. Look at the scene. The first thing that came to my mind was Jessica Rabbit. She gives that sensual aura and that weird hat keeps it mysterious while the chair gives the funny touch and the atmosphere makes you forget this is "just jazz". This isn't just jazz. It never was. It's Gaga and it will always be, wether if she's doing dance, disco, pop, EDM, rock or jazz. It doesn't matter.​

I still think Tony has some nice energy about him and can still hold a note, but I will admit that she really livens things up, not to disrespect a great Jazz legend like Tony himself because I do have a lot of respect for him, but Gaga really steals the show with her charisma and voice. She's just an amazing performer and I can't wait until her next solo adventure. With this new energy, a more optomistic outlook (thanks to Tony), more respect from the GP (C2C and Oscars) and a better team the next Gaga album is going to amazing, I predict!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Weasel

​What kind of reverse warholian :pole:

​Now that we're talking, don't even get me started on this reverse warholian thing. 

Jk 

:gaycat:

liz89

Yes she is :yes: 

But I don't like how you're shading Tony ("she's singing jazz next to a 85+ years old man who can barely move and breath at the same time"). 

I think Tony is amazing for his age. I mean, he's 88 and he's still on tour and sounds really good imo. 

Archived