71 members have voted

1. 1. Best UrbanGa song ?

• Starstruck Ft. Space Cowboy & Flo-Rida
    • Video Phone Ft. Lady Gaga
    • Cake Like Lady Gaga
    • Jewels N' Drugs ft. T.I , Too $hort & Twista

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

:music:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

TimisaMonster

Starstruck isn't really urban...Paper Gansta would be a better option but okok I'll vote Starstruck cuz it was single ready material

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Blue Jeans

Paper Gangsta ain't Urban, its pop...

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Haroon

Starstruck :legend: It eclipses the other songs for me, I don't listen to the others at all :shrug: I actually think the order of them in the OP is the order I like them in :laughga: 

Dangerous Man

Starstruck and it's no competition.

The song is almost platinum without being a single. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

venusian

jewels n d--gs is a great trap song but her fans wouldn't know good hp hop if it ****ed them up the ass and they need to respect twista they dont know who they talking bout ... and wheres do what u want

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

xoxo cupcakke

Starstruck isn't really urban...Papa Gansta would be a better option but ok

But Starstruck is really urban... :neyde:

Can't believe Paper Gangsta isn't up there though or So Happy I Could Die but the latter is more R&B in nature :neyde:

Dangerous Man

Jewels N Drugs is the embarrassment of ARTPOP. Without it the album would be almost perfect. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Whiskey Mouth

Paper Gangsta ain't Urban, its pop...

definitely more urban than starstruck. she basically raps in paper gangsta. :shrug:

xoxo cupcakke

jewels n d--gs is a great trap song but her fans wouldn't know good hp hop if it ****ed them up the ass and they need to respect twista they dont know who they talking bout ... and wheres do what u want

Do What U Want is not urban. Then again, it's obvious we all have varying definitions of urban because apparently Paper Gangsta isn't urban it is more urban than Starstruck :awkney:

venusian

Do What U Want is not urban. Then again, it's obvious we all have varying definitions of urban because apparently Paper Gangsta isn't urban it is more urban than Starstruck :awkney:

​its r n b which is pretty urban and paper gangsta is urban they dont what they talking bout lmao

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived