Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP revival ?

URFUTUREFAV

Featured Posts

URFUTUREFAV

How would you feel like if Gaga released a music video for Sexxx Dreams/MANiCURE, and announced it as the next single from ARTPOP now ?

Imagine if she would announce a dark re-release of ARTPOP a la Fame Monster ? 

inb4 this thread becomes a mess

People hate what they don't understand.

Bradley

I would say she's f ucking crazy but I would get so excited and still stan for her. I'm here for it honestly. Imagine the reactions.

Actually I just thought of this idea a few minutes ago and then this thread appeared. I guess we really are Lady Gaga fans.

You know ARTPOP is the only album that trends back and forth and it been 2 years now and it still get trendy sometimes 

URFUTUREFAV

You know ARTPOP is the only album that trends back and forth and it been 2 years now and it still get trendy sometimes 

​exactly

Bradley

​I think Gaga would consider it but Interscope would give her the Aura laugh:

"HA HA HA HA HA HA, you must be kidding right?"

AmenTheNight

The whole ARTPOP word and concept is tainted by the word "flop", because of all these journalists. Anything attached to ARTPOP will suffer from its terrible reputation, a wrong reputation on top of that. We just gotta let it go and get ready for what's to come.

URFUTUREFAV

The whole ARTPOP word and concept is tainted by the word "flop", because of all these journalists. Anything attached to ARTPOP will suffer from its terrible reputation, a wrong reputation on top of that. We just gotta let it go and get ready for what's to come.

​you're not answering the question

How would you feel like if Gaga released a music video for Sexxx Dreams/MANiCURE, and announced it as the next single from ARTPOP now ?

AmenTheNight

​you're not answering the question

​Then I'd say she's doomed to underperform by attaching it to ARTPOP, but would get excited for a few days. She'd be better off releasing an independant 8 track EP with strong pop songs, produced by RedOne, Madeon, Diane and Nile Rodgers.

Dangerous Man

ARTPOP still being discussed only proves its endless impact on this fan base. :worship:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Didymus

I'd be quite happy with Sexxx Dreams, not with MANiCURE though :fan:

I don't know, I think ARTPOP has sufficiently dark songs :shrug: I don't see the need for that kind of re-release. I'd prefer a darker stand-alone album for sure.

Music

I am unsure on how the GP would react, but at least it would give some of the album's possible hits a chance to shine!

Archived