Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New photo of Gaga and Koji

Coop

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Asia servinng us MIA like Lina Morgana, while Gaga is covering her absence with other puppies, I c what  u doin  Gags

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga would still be on top and ARTPOP wouldn't have flopped if she liked cats instead of dogs...

monsterdreams

I feel like every year there'll be a new dog that the Internet will continue to cover and get gaga free promotion 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

venusian

​But where is Fozzi

​fozzi isn't her dog

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

ItsTommyBitch

:udidnt: :udidnt: :udidnt: 

Is no one safe from Gaga's everchanging needs and wants? :nooo: 

R.I.P Asia, you were the Queen Gags wishes she could have been :madge: Figured shed get jealous of you eventually :giveup: 

*EDIT*

Beauty Pig? :wtf: How dare she besmirch the -Pig epithet by calling Koji more beautiful than Asia, the legendary Bat Pig?

https://instagram.com/p/14itWDJFE1/?taken-by=ladygaga

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Serendipity

Lady Gaga really knows how to celebrate!

After putting on a show in Austin with Tony Bennett, Mother Monster uploaded a picture of herself posing topless...but there's a catch! She made sure to cover herself up by carrying her adorable dog, Koji. Standing in fishnet stockings and black underwear, Gaga stand with her bejeweled eyes closed. She captioned the pic, "Austin AfterParty #TonyGaga."

The 29-year-old's tattoos were also on display as she stood with her one arm in the air. The newest addition to her family has been getting a lot of Instagram love lately, as she's posted several pics of Koji on her profile. She posted a particularly sad-looking Koji, but explained that the little pup was just missing his sister, Asia.

"Asia's brother, Koji. His name means 'little one' because he is so small! Miss Asia has an important photoshoot today and Koji san is missing his sister to play!," shewrote.

But Koji can't be too sad because he's jet setting on a private plane with his celebrity mama! They run all sorts of errands together too, as she also took him to the convenience store to pick up "some Pinot before the plane."

With two dogs and a hunky fiancé by the name of Taylor Kinney, Gaga's family is growing leaps and bounds! But if Gaga isn't careful, her sidekick Asia might outdo her level of fame LOL. Her French bulldog joined Instagram and quickly amassed more than 15,000 followers.

Much like Lady Gaga, Asia enjoys the finer things in life. She wears turbans and gets MANiCUREs. She practices her best picture poses. She does Pilates. Clearly she's a lady with very refined taste. This dog is definitely living the good life, as Gaga dished in Harper's Bazaar that she makes homemade doggy food for her four-legged friend. Oh, let's not forget that Asia also appeared on that magazine cover.

She really is a star!

http://www.eonline.com/news/650146/lady-gaga-poses-topless-but-you-ll-never-guess-what-s-covering-her-up-see-the-pic

I see you, man tryna steal sis's thunder:sis:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived