Better snippet of Britney Spears ft. Iggy Azalea Pretty Girls

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

​says the iggy stan :reductive:

​This doesn't even make ****ing sense. Hop the **** off my quotes, Mr. "I dont speak Mexican"

ibiXs0W2Ba4HsD.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

venusian

​This doesn't even make ****ing sense. Hop the **** off my quotes, Mr. "I dont speak Mexican"

ibiXs0W2Ba4HsD.gif

​it makes total sense but someone can't read english :later:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

thierryrreiht

It sounds like a song I've heard before but I can't quite put my finger on it :huh: 

​The baseline resembles the one from Fancy tbh...

I don't like it already… but watch it become Summer 2015's hit song… :madge:

SissyFromSpace

No. Your post made no ****ing sense. I said how the word 'basic' is overused and here you come saying "said the iggy stan" get the **** out here with your poor ass attempt @ clapbacking me. 

Miranda Sings

Tbh I'm here for an urban-esque bop. There's nothing wrong with a little mindless, fun pop music. All I know is that I'll be blaring this from my car all summer long

MonsterForLife

No. Your post made no ****ing sense. I said how the word 'basic' is overused and here you come saying "said the iggy stan" get the **** out here with your poor ass attempt @ clapbacking me. 

​You two are not fighting again. And btw I don't know how Iggy stans are basic...

Sunny

Giving me ITZ teas

Hoping for a solo version tho :gaycat:

I like dancin', and ponies....

VelmaDinkley

All the users here that called it "basic" are definitely losers that probably cant even get **** to save for their pathetic scum lives

venusian

​You two are not fighting again. And btw I don't know how Iggy stans are basic...

​bc this guy acts like he knows everything and is more mature then everybody on this site and its annoying

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Pure Adrenaline

sounds like any other britney song

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

SissyFromSpace

​bc this guy acts like he knows everything and is more mature then everybody on this site and its annoying

​No. I put people who say stupid **** in their places. Use your brain and watch what you say.

All the users here that called it "basic" are definitely losers that probably cant even get **** to save for their pathetic scum lives

​:lmao:

MonsterForLife

​But insulting him won't make you better than him.

Archived