💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Hallelujah- Panic at the Disco new song

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

I thought the title meant that you considered a miracle that they released a new song :flop: 

The title is a double meaning lol. 

RebeldeFaith

I like it. Let's pray they release a new album soon. :pray:

Something something idk

moonboywow

I like it. Let's pray they release a new album soon. :pray:

I made this list of things Brendon Urie discussed in the interview with Alt 98.7:

Hallelujah is about owning up to your sins and taking responsibility for your actions. Taking responsibilities for things you’ve felt guilty about in the past and owning them because they are a part of you

There’s a line in the song, Hallelujah, that Brendon wrote for his sinners (the name Brendon gives to p!atd fans)

Brendon says he’s not anti-religion and Hallelujah is not about poking fun at religion

The new album will be Freddie Mercury meets Frank Sinatra (which Brendon has come up with his friend Jake)

Hallelujah was recorded in the past couple months and they’ll be recording a few more tracks live in the next couple months or so

The album is about 85% complete

No release date yet, but it will be this year

No title for the record yet, but Brendon said he has a list on his phone with funny band names, inside jokes, random things that he takes inspiration from

There are possible ideas for the album artwork, nothing set

Just felt like including this also, but Brendon would gladly show his nudes (nothing shocking, really)

Spencer gave his letter of departure from the band to Brendon a couple months before actually posting it (and Brendon thought it was very sweet and honest and it made him cry and laugh)

There are some new ideas/plans for their live shows such as adding orchestra pieces, quartets, etc.

Brendon is the driving force behind this album

RebeldeFaith

I made this list of things Brendon Urie discussed in the interview with Alt 98.7:

Hallelujah is about owning up to your sins and taking responsibility for your actions. Taking responsibilities for things you’ve felt guilty about in the past and owning them because they are a part of you

There’s a line in the song, Hallelujah, that Brendon wrote for his sinners (the name Brendon gives to p!atd fans)

Brendon says he’s not anti-religion and Hallelujah is not about poking fun at religion

The new album will be Freddie Mercury meets Frank Sinatra (which Brendon has come up with his friend Jake)

Hallelujah was recorded in the past couple months and they’ll be recording a few more tracks live in the next couple months or so

The album is about 85% complete

No release date yet, but it will be this year

No title for the record yet, but Brendon said he has a list on his phone with funny band names, inside jokes, random things that he takes inspiration from

There are possible ideas for the album artwork, nothing set

Just felt like including this also, but Brendon would gladly show his nudes (nothing shocking, really)

Spencer gave his letter of departure from the band to Brendon a couple months before actually posting it (and Brendon thought it was very sweet and honest and it made him cry and laugh)

There are some new ideas/plans for their live shows such as adding orchestra pieces, quartets, etc.

Brendon is the driving force behind this album

​It's so exciting!!! I hope that "Freddie Mercury meets Frank Sinatra" means amazing lyrics, amazing instrumentation and horns and bass... lots of horns and bass!!! 

Spencer leaving the band was very sad tho. He was one of the first reasons why I liked their music.

Most of my favorite artists are releasing albums this year and that's really amazing.

Something something idk

moonboywow

​

The chorus probably, it doesn't sound good. I love Panic! btw

Is it too churchy?

retroglamx

This is awesome, can't wait to get home and listen to this. I've been feeling nostalgic lately and haven't stopped listening to Pretty. Odd. which is IMO their best album. <3

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

moonboywow

This is awesome, can't wait to get home and listen to this. I've been feeling nostalgic lately and haven't stopped listening to Pretty. Odd. which is IMO their best album. <3

Vices and virtues is my favorite album. But this new album is definitely gonna be a favorite as well. I can feel it. It's gonna be great

retroglamx

Vices and virtues is my favorite album. But this new album is definitely gonna be a favorite as well. I can feel it. It's gonna be great

​It's just that any album containing masterpieces such as Northern Downpour and When the Day Met the Night is my favorite album, lol

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

destructivelove

It's like he took their debut album and mixed it with pretty odd, and threw in some old lyric styles.  (All of which were amazing alone) ...and all that came out of the mix is ****ty noise.   This song isn't catchy.  It's honestly hard to even understand period cause the quality sucks

Archived