digital art

That Rihanna & Gaga collab you always wanted

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

Omg,I was so excited when I saw this tweet .I was so sure that Sexxx drams ft Rihanna is coming. :giveup: 

Turns out it was all for nothing :madge: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

​Blasphemy! :sharon:

​Well, Rihanna is disgusting. If she wouldn't work with Azealia due to her bad attitude, why work with Rihanna? :duck:

Paper Gangsta

​Well, Rihanna is disgusting. If she wouldn't work with Azealia due to her bad attitude, why work with Rihanna? :duck:

And what makes Rihanna disgusting lol ?

They already made that collab happen

​This is hilarious, how have I not seen this before?

Katsuki Bakugo

does anyone remember this mess? :toofunga:

​This "mess" that you speak of... Is Eva Simons... Lets be real she had zero potential and barely even made an album... I've been waiting (not really) for like 5 years and got nothing... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

​How is she not disgusting? 

​It is truly disgusting how she can make so much money being a s-xualised woman and showing off her naked body in pop music... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Glory

does anyone remember this mess? :toofunga:

​A real feat on that song in 2009 would have smashed. This song was such a banger!

VOLANTIS

​Did you just compare Rihanna to the messiest person to ever appear in the Industry?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

MonsterOfSpain

The chances are high

​Did you just compare Rihanna to the messiest person to ever appear in the Industry?

​At least Azealia is talented

Archived