💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor: Gaga looking to purchase UWS penthouse

JustPokeHerFace

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

Lady Gaga is looking to buy a penthouse apartment near her childhood home on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, Page Six can reveal.

The singer has been searching for properties in the $15- to $20-million range, with outdoor space or a terrace, near her parents Cynthia and Joe’s place on West 70th Street for herself and her fiancé, actor Taylor Kinney.

Gaga, 29, has been renting a $22,000-a-month duplex at 40 Central Park South for a number of years, but now wants to buy her own place in the city.

A source said, “Gaga is looking for a penthouse on the Upper West Side near her childhood home, where her parents still live. She is looking at apartments at around 4,000 square feet, with high ceilings and outdoor space.”

The “Born This Way” singer has been living on Central Park South for more than two years, and recently said the terrace mattered most to her, because her fame makes it hard for her to be outdoors in public.

“The most important thing to me about this place is I can come out here and stand outside. That’s the best thing. I miss going outside,” she told MTV News, explaining she often has to go outside in disguise: “Such is life, I’m blessed in many ways.”

Gaga also recently paid $24 million for an estate in Malibu, where she plans to marry Kinney and have close friendTony Bennett perform at the ceremony.

The compound sits across from iconic Zuma Beach and has views of the ocean. The Mediterranean-style main house boasts five bedrooms and 12 bathrooms over 10,270 square feet of living space, a private gym, saltwater pool with Jacuzzi and a wine cellar, plus a two-lane bowling alley.

The estate is spread across six acres with an eight-horse stable, grazing pastures and riding trails. There is also a guest cottage, motor court and three-car garage.

A spokeswoman for Gaga didn’t get back to us Wednesday night.

Source: pagesix.com 

Not sure how reliable it is, but given that her net worth is around $230 million, and she's probably made a good amount of money in the last 12 months due to touring, Cheek to Cheek, and endorsements, she can certainly afford it. Plus, multiple celebrities have several houses (i.e. Taylor Swift has houses in Beverly Hills, NYC, Rhode Island, and Nashville, and she has around the same net worth). 

she did say on Howard Stern that she was slowing going to start investing in her properties 

she did say on Howard Stern that she was slowing going to start investing in her properties 

Ray of Light

Great, somewhere Perez can't afford to even breathe in.

tumblr_mddtbdRNJq1qa2szuo1_250.gif

PrinceGaga

Great, somewhere Perez can't afford to even breathe in.

tumblr_mddtbdRNJq1qa2szuo1_250.gif

You and your posts slay me every time I see them. :kissga: 

0 - 3 homes in a year. Her gypsy title is slipping I see :ohwell:  

Archived