other

Little Monster Help

MonsterHelp

Featured Posts

MonsterHelp

tumblr_nlut5phhm81r3wwwso1_500.jpg

LITTLE MONSTER HELP

http://littlemonsterhelp.tumblr.com

Lady Gaga herself expresses a dedication to the promotion of love, acceptance, and equality. Because of her experiences and understanding with mental illness and disorders she has made her fans feel less defined by such struggles by promoting positive support for all troubled people. It was in this spirit that Little Monster Help was born. This blog is dedicated to supporting the community of this fanbase in all their trials and tribulations. Little Monster Help is a virtual Electric Chapel run in honor and in memory of Jamey Rodemeyer. The site is devoted to making sure no little monster ever has to face that torments he did. If you are going through a difficult situation in your life, send them a message and receive helpful tips and advice from a fellow monster and friend. Little Monster Help is dedicated to help promote healthy lifestyles for troubled members of the monster community; a virtual safe haven to express your thoughts and feelings in an unbiased, impartial and non judgmental environment.

Ultimately, if you truly believe in the message of Lady Gaga and want to be a part of and loving and supportive community made of little monsters please become a part of the movement and follow littlemonsterhelp.tumblr.com 

Little Monster Help has always been so supportive of me in my fight against mental illness. It is amazing environment of positivity, of hope, and rebellion

:rip: :pawsup: :rip:

MonsterHelp

We are beginning a collaboration with @NIKE and he is working as our creative director. New projects are coming soon to the site.. check out the preview 

Interlude

I've seen your blog on my dashboard a couple of times, you guys really know how to put hateful trolls in their place and make them look like idiots as well ;) 

Round of applause to everyone who works behind the scenes, it's a job you guys have really dedicated yourself to and it shows :applause: Thank you for making such a positive difference in this community, it's a nice change :nick:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

this blogs deserves all the recognition
it is a shining light among the negativity that sometimes seems to fill the fan base.
The site should truly be endorsed by the BTWF because it serves a great purpose and need in the community of monsters, to serve people on social media who need a friend and an outlet

Archived