Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

TIME article makes subtle jab at Gaga

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

It was the most memorable moment from the iHeartRadio Music Awards and of Madonna’s recent promotional campaign for her new album. 

Though the star is often criticized for her work with younger artists, her performance with Swift was, in fact, the very best sort of collaboration.

Madonna’s ability to reinvent her sound and her image has provided precedent for any number of pop stars,

including one who recent switched genres entirely.

...maybe it’s time to give her her due as an artist, not just a hit machine. Madonna has entered a phase of her career where statistics don’t necessarily matter

Rebel Heart exists not to become a top-selling album but to prove she has a place in today’s pop-music ecosystem; ... the fact that we’re paying attention at all proves a point.

http://time.com/3763290/madonna-taylor-swift-iheartradio-ghost-town/

I still don't understand why she has to be named dropped in some way at everything Madge related.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

It's cuz Gaga is the new queen of pop and they will always compare her to Madonna.:reductive:

No Angel

When you're thought of heavily like this, obviously you've done something to ruffle feathers.

Gaga.. Ha impact. 

Lady Palutena

"Including one who recent switched genres entirely."

That sentence says it all.

"Including one who recently switched genres." would be grammatically correct

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

lego

Because medonster wrote that. We see exact same sentences on this forum everyday. :fan: 

FreePalestine

JustPokeHerFace

But that "one who switched genres entirely" is going to be releasing a pop album next year, she just happens to have versatility to dabble in whatever genre she pleases. It's TIME for them to shut it. 

I see Liz Rosenberg is still paying the journalists to write about Madonna's supposed "power". :air:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

barcodemonster

they didn't even have to mention Gaga's name and everyone knows its about her :worship: Queen :whitney:

scan my barcode

Vernier

First that cringey EW interviewer and now this :giveup: The fact that she always seems to be at the back of their minds when Madonna is involved. Not sure if it's flattering or sad(for them) :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

How does Madonna exactly reinvent her image/sound? I feel like she just copies her mainstream contemporaries and hopes for the best, the true chameleon of music. 

SlayMeToVenus

Madonna never reinvented ANY sound, she's still stuck in the 80's. 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Archived