Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna, Beyoncé, Nicki, Rihanna, Kanye, Jay Z & others - new owners of Tidal

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

Idk.  Isn't it in the best interest of being a musician/singer/artist to reach as many people as you can, hoping that they become fans?  How much money are these top selling artists like Taylor, Beyonce, and Madonna actually losing?  Especially when they already make millions off of endorsements that don't even credit there actual music...  Everyone needs to understand the digital age and that taking your music off of Spotify isn't going to work.  If people don't want to pay for music, then they'll download illegally.  

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame Romance

My most listened to artist on spotify other than gaga is madonna **** what am I gonna do? :cries:

We should open our own streaming service just for their music, then Tidal and Spotify can go to h*ll:derpga:

Jk, but the music queens would deserve it tbh

Fame Romance

Idk.  Isn't it in the best interest of being a musician/singer/artist to reach as many people as you can, hoping that they become fans?  How much money are these top selling artists like Taylor, Beyonce, and Madonna actually losing?  Especially when they already make millions off of endorsements that don't even credit there actual music...  Everyone needs to understand the digital age and that taking your music off of Spotify isn't going to work.  If people don't want to pay for music, then they'll download illegally.  

This, I even have an Spotify premium account that I got for free (don't ask me how :derpga:) and I illegally download the music they don't have there:laughga:

RAMROD

This, I even have an Spotify premium account that I got for free (don't ask me how :derpga:) and I illegally download the music they don't have there default_laughga.png

Why does people keep argue with this redundant point,

that it's only the artist, that they already rich etc etc?

​It's not just the artist, see the bigger picture.

There are big industry behind the artists.

If these labels ain't got $$$ as much or bigger than they spent to record albums of their rosters.

Slowly there will be no new music for everyone because the industry is dying.

So, everyone that feels like they owe you something and brag about it

that you can justify the illegal download,

just no, what you do is wrong and they don't owe you nothing.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Whispering

Wasn't Taylor a "selfish, money-hungry b---h" for keeping her music off of Spotify? 

Guess Madonna, Beyonce, Kanye and Daft Punk are also selfish asses now, huh? ;)

LePetitGAGABLover

Mistake. People will just download it illegally. I ONLY buy Gaga's music and stream/download everything else.:lolly:

DeleteMyAccount

Why does people keep argue with this redundant point,

that it's only the artist, that they already rich etc etc?

​It's not just the artist, see the bigger picture.

There are big industry behind the artists.

If these labels ain't got $$$ as much or bigger than they spent to record albums of their rosters.

Slowly there will be no new music for everyone because the industry is dying.

So, everyone that feels like they owe you something and brag about it

that you can justify the illegal download,

just no, what you do is wrong and they don't owe you nothing.

​I'm not saying these artists owe me anything.  The labels will always have money.  There will always be music.  The point I'm making is that I don't like how these artists are making such a big deal out of something they'll never be able to control.  If the music labels were involved(I'm sure they are), then they'd be the ones switching away from Spotify.  However, it's the artists making the move.  

skaxboy

I honestly do not listen to Kanye or Jay Z so I'll be okay. I'm ok with using my student discount spotify and listen to thousands of other artists. 

I wouldnt pay $20 a month for their service at all. If I wanted every Madonna track legally, I would buy a used copy of her old albums on eBay for a dollar or so and upload them to my computer. 

To say record labels will run out of money is so wrong. They have TONS of money. Artists make a few cents off of album sales anyway. People usually upload an entire new album on soundcloud that I can stream off of. 

Yanko

what a mess :awkney:  glad that i download everything for free so i dont care but this is dumb 

Fame Romance

Now those blue Facebook profile pictures some singers have put on their pages to promote Tidal :awkney:

Fame Romance

What if this is just a Madonna's conspiration because she's butthurt since her album didn't debut at #1 for the SEAs and TEAs? :madge:

Archived