💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

If Judas was never a single would the GP still love Gaga?

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

VelmaDinkley

I kinda feel like if Gaga never released Judas as a single then the GP would have loved her still. Yeah the alejandro video, meat dress and born this way single were controversial but the GP still loved her and she was at the top. Judas turned everyone off because of its religious theme and ultra controversial music video that basically shot everyone in the face. If Judas was never a single, the remainder of the born this way era would have been perfect and she might have even won a ****ing grammy. We would have had songs like schsise and heavy metal lover as singles :giveup: The ARTPOP era would have been fun. It's been a rollercoaster all thanks to Judas but now Gaga is slowly getting the GP back! She has to play her cards right now that the GP is curious and thirsty for the new album. No more religious metaphors and all of that unnecessary unrelatable stuff. She can still wear squids on her heads and hats made out of dead cockroaches but she needs to avoid controversial stuff that seems intentional or else she is done for :shrug: Well maybe not done for but she will end up being really low.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

I don't think so. Judas stays iconic in this fanbase imo and people will remember it. The situation right now wouldn't be much different if it never existed.

💎

Pure Adrenaline

if BTW was never an album then the GP would still love Gaga :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

bayonse

the GP would still love her if it wasnt all about the LGBT community during TFM/BTW

no more parties in LA

I don't think so, she'd still have BTW (single and album) she'd still be deemed too gay or something :P

Computer

No because Alejandro, Born This way, ARTPOP, and Gaga's increasingly pontificating attitude still happened.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

VelmaDinkley

if BTW was never an album then the GP would still love Gaga :proud: 

​I dont think so because some of the GP straights loved Born This Way. It wasn't just the fans that made the song number one on Billboard six consecutive weeks. if marry the night or edge of glory were the second single my god the GP would deem her as the female jesus christ.

Phoenix

if BTW was never an album then the GP would still love Gaga http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/proud.gif.0845d1f1f87fa52496b2255d4f508411.gif 

tumblr_inline_nlqr8z1Ryj1s7mcqt.gif

#repent

💎

Yanko

the GP would still love her if it wasnt all about the LGBT community during TFM/BTW

​this she was too annoying for gp and she set a lot of people off

but i think gp still likes her (see oscars performance) 

Anomaly

Of course not. Lady Gaga is a controversy. She will never be unanimously loved by the GP while she's still alive.

Also, Judas was amazing. The song, the message, the choreography, the video; all of it. I can admit that the performances weren't as great as they could have been, but I think the song, for me at least, was a great single, as much as people hated it.

VelmaDinkley

TEOG as second single would slays GP so hard :giveup: 

​That's what I was saying! UGH! The edge of glory is like the perfect relatable song for the GP! It would have been the perfect choice right after the massive smash Born This Way. A music video of Gaga as a mermaid looking pretty while making love to a hot guy. 

Archived