💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Zayn Malik confirms solo career

LAWDJX

Featured Posts

Zayn’s got new music in the works, but it won’t feature the voices of Harry Styles, Niall Horan,Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. The singer revealed to The Sun’s Dan Wootton that he’s been recording solo even before he left the band, according to People.

His first solo single is being produced by Naughty Boy, a producer who has worked with Sam Smith in the past. HollywoodLife.com told you first that Zayn was looking into a rap career, and he confirmed he’s dabbling with the genre in the interview! 

Brace yourselves, Directioners. Zayn is building his own music empire all on his own.

Source: http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/03/27/zayn-malik-solo-rap-career-confirmed-leaving-one-direction-interview/

What can you say about this? I'm pretty sure people will call him selfish for leaving the band and pursuing a solo career. But respect him and fully support his decision. I hope he breaks out in the rap genre. Zaynsus is cominggggggg :excited2:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care about One Direction or Zayn but I think it's okay. He has every right to do what he wants. 

Phoenix

Rap, pls no. He's not fully black right? He'll get [HATE].

And ofc he is gonna do it, 1D was slowly decaying, anyone can notice it. This is smart for him to do, even though I can't see him doing anything too big, but we'll see. He could do if he plays it right. Let's hope he doesn't pull a nick jonas, fishing for gay attention.

tumblr_inline_nkcda13OND1s7mcqt.gif

💎

PoshLife

damn, he's abandoned all pretext of "wanting to live like a normal 22 year old" :lmao:

Like if you wanted a solo career, why didn't you just say so, all your fans would have loved that :laughga:

Haroon

He was doing this stuff before leaving One Direction though :confused: He left because it was too tiresome to constantly be recording and touring, so he wanted a break and some time out :shrug: I don't think it's betraying at all

nikola

But he sad that hr is leaving 1D because he wants to ne normal 22 yearbold boy....how can he be that if he starts solo work.....LIES XDD

but good for hem i guess....just please no rap he just doea not look like someone who will do rap

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Melech

Rap, pls no. He's not fully black right? He'll get [HATE].

And ofc he is gonna do it, 1D was slowly decaying, anyone can notice it. This is smart for him to do, even though I can't see him doing anything too big, but we'll see. He could do if he plays it right. Let's hope he doesn't pull a nick jonas, fishing for gay attention.

tumblr_inline_nkcda13OND1s7mcqt.gif

​He is not even partly black :air: 

Andreyw

If it's Pop-rap , I might like it :music: first he should release the damn lead single then I'll decide if I should follow him or not :music: 

he was the most attractive, let's not lie :gayhat:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Archived