Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Disney's Cinderella (2015)

Fizzy

Watching?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch it?

Featured Posts

Anderson123

These are not my type of movies but I was invited to the cinema last night by a friend and we watched it. It's actually a very nice movie, very beautiful and it's just like the original story. I think fans will be satisfied with it. It's one of those movies that are better to watch on a big screen because of the beautiful visuals (just like Maleficent, The Hobbit, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...
Sia Daily

I really want to see this because of Cate Blanchett. The role looks amazing and she seems to own everything she does!

Haroon

Didn't that trailer just tell the whole story basically? :rip: 

I wasn't that excited to see it before, but we've studied the different Cinderella story versions in class and now I'm intrigued to see it :yes: I wish they'd had made it like the Grimm Brothers version when the sisters cut their toes and heels to try to fit into the slipper, that'd make it more interesting for me :sweat: 

Pure Adrenaline

Didn't that trailer just tell the whole story basically? :rip: 

I wasn't that excited to see it before, but we've studied the different Cinderella story versions in class and now I'm intrigued to see it :yes: I wish they'd had made it like the Grimm Brothers version when the sisters cut their toes and heels to try to fit into the slipper, that'd make it more interesting for me :sweat: 

​like Into The Woods :gaycat:

tho Disney would't let anything that grotesque ... or they will loose the children, I would love if we someday see big box office movie that is not making the GB stories for kids/PG-13 and let some blood slip here and there

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Spock

I just came out of the theatre and I loved it SO much! Loved the actors they cast, Cate and Lily ere really good. And the production design and costumes were beautiful. Miles and kilometers better than the dreadful Maleficent

who will love me when the night is over

Fizzy

I just came out of the theatre and I loved it SO much! Loved the actors they cast, Cate and Lily ere really good. And the production design and costumes were beautiful. Miles and kilometers better than the dreadful Maleficent

Slayy baeee :bunny:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Archived