💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (please delete) (but still watch it)

Jed

Featured Posts

Post all your comments/critiques/favorite scenes from Tina Fey and Robert Carlock's new Netflix hit Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt!

unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt.jpg?w=670&h=37

I personally LOVE this show... Does such a good job of discussing not only the topic matter but also queer struggles, matters of race, etc.

I think Titus (the character) is one of the funniest television characters I've seen in a long time. He is an absolute inspiration to queer men who want to be funny, talented, and leading men even though they aren't traditionally masculine. Also Jane Krakowski is everything, per usual, but I still like Jenna Maroney better.

Evan Peters

I've seen gifsets and it seems like it's trying to be funny and failing miserably. 

I'll have to check it out though

emma roberts is an abuser

Just finished watching the show a couple hours ago. I didn't like the ending but it was funny.

Favorite characters, Lillian and Titus :dies: "You're in the Matrix." :lmao: giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Vernier

On Episode 7 now and it's amazing :rofl:

Jane Krawoski's slaying this again :legend: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

zexion_armando

Too bad the show really lost its footing towards the end. Other than Kimmy and Jaqueline, and occasionally Titus, I think I ignored to hated most of the other characters.

The dad and Dong were especially awful.

Archived