đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on a partybus around Paris

elijahfan

Featured Posts

elijahfan

I'm kinda surprised this is not all over the web already. A little more than an hour ago, Gaga got in a partybus with Alexander Wang, Kate Moss, Steven Klein and other guests to celebrate the Balenciaga fashion show. So far the source is me, because I was there when it happened, but there will definitely be pictures uploaded by papz soon.

This is when she left the Balenciaga show, and she had the same outfit when she got on the bus a few hours later:

006.jpg

elijahfan

Can't wait to see DrunkyGa pics

​You don't even imagine.... Like, she grinded Miley style on Steven Klein's **** on the bus :laughga:

xoxo cupcakke

Wait? Were you on the bus with them or could one see this go down on a Friday night / Saturday early morning cause you're in France :lana:

Vernier

​You don't even imagine.... Like, she grinded Miley style on Steven Klein's **** on the bus :laughga:

​We need pics and vids omg :air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

This is perfect. Court the GP, court Tony Bennett Fans, Maintain your relationship with the fashion industry? Her and Bobby have been doing everything right, in my opinion.

shaneybaby

Gaga looks so much older with her hair up or short. 

​:( i like it long n blonde more

​ OMG :rip:

Archived