đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bodyguard Peter drags fan away from Lady Gaga in Paris

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Tackle ha!

But seriously, he was just doing his job. He can't take the assumption that "oh he just wanted a hug" and let him come close to her, you never know with people these days.

​Exactly! Bodyguard's job is not assuming, it's acting. They do anything to protect their client. And if you don't want to be dragged, don't try to come too close to the person under protection. These are the simple rules. 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I feel terrible. The poor fan has probably never met Gaga before and is just really desperate to get a picture with her. I understand the feeling of wanting so badly to meet her, and when you're that close to accomplishing that, you'll do anything to get it. Poor kid. Gaga should've stopped and signed something at the very least. The fan was acting a little crazy, but still it's understandable. I would've cried if Peter did that to me. lol

Peter doesn't know if any person is a fan or a potential danger. Artists get stabbed, shot, stalked and attacked. His job is to make sure Gaga is safe, NOT accommodate random desperate people or fans on the street. 

I personally don't care how many little fans cry....I only care that Gaga is kept safe! It's a crazy world out there. People are getting stabbed, shot, attacked with machetes or sliced in the face with razor blades. 

Peter did his job and I'm thankful he is there to make sure things don't go wrong or get out of hand!

Mariann

I feel sorry for Gaga. She had literally nowhere to go when that guy just appeared in front of her. The bodyguards were only doing their job. 

squeala

Upon further viewing, you can see that he's the first person that the bodyguard moves out of the way - then he slipped through the crowd and stood right in front of the car door basically :spin: 

​this. he was pushing peter back all the way lol - not a good idea

CannaeDrive

Hmm I must be the one that says the it is his job, the boy was literally in front of her not making her able to go on so....

​Exactly, his job is to protect Gaga, no time to ask questions or being sloppy. 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Lana Winters

He's only doing his job. It sounded like the fan said something to him after (****?) and that's why he turned around and gave him that look. 

GagaMyBlood95

GOOD JOB

Anyone who says otherwise is stupid, because his job is to protect Gaga, he can't think in a second if that's a fan who wants a hug, or a crazy person with a gun. Again, good call.

Goosey

is that like assault? Can a person just grab u n throw u somewhere legally? I mean he's her security but laws must still apply to him? Lol right?

​MTE, it's assault. Try doing that if someone is standing in your way and see how it turns out. Nobody cares to try and press charges though.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Harry

Psssht you guys wouldn't be saying this kind of force and precaution is unnecessary if a crazy person ran up to her like that and stabbed her.

Yeah it's sad because he probably was just innocently trying to get a picture with her or something, but you can't approach a celebrity like that and not expect to be met with some aggression by a bodyguard. It's why he's there and we should be grateful.

Michelle

It's his job. That person should know better he is telling people to move. That crowd is crazy. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived