💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga seductive?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ronlop

Is Gaga seductive?

Do you feel sometimes that you like Gaga but you can't really explain why. Do you feel like you sometimes 'blindly' follow her?

177996-4.jpg

Tropico

She can be. And I follow her but it's not that I don't know why. I know EXACTLY why I follow her. 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Yanko

She can be. And I follow her but it's not that I don't know why. I know EXACTLY why I follow her. 

ñ€â€č

Haroon

I can explain exactly why I like Gaga, there are loads of reasons though so it'd probably be pretty long :sweat: I don't blindly follow anyone as far as I'm aware :huh: As in if I don't agree with someone's actions or view points then I'm not going to support those actions or view points :shrug: 

In terms of looks I definitely think she can be quite the saucy seductress :classy: 

degenerate

I know what you mean. She is emotionally seductive. She's the type that draws you in and you find yourself wanting to pay attention to each word she says (not just because she's Gaga). Life of the party, always the one directing the conversations etc. I don't know what the word is for those kind of people.

she is but she dont want to

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Blue Jeans

She is 

tumblr_n2v5exx1Bn1rn7w8zo2_500.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Pure Adrenaline

no, I know why exactly I love and follow her AND why I don't follow her sometimes

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I know exactly why I love her now :)

Although, at the beginning I didn't.. It just kind of happened. I was in love right after I heard Poker Face and idek why.

superhuman

ItsTommyBitch

I can explain exactly why I like Gaga, there are loads of reasons though so it'd probably be pretty long :sweat: I don't blindly follow anyone as far as I'm aware :huh: As in if I don't agree with someone's actions or view points then I'm not going to support those actions or view points :shrug: 

In terms of looks I definitely think she can be quite the saucy seductress :classy: 

ñ€â€čBrinty Joan.  tumblr_n7qvaa7QsL1svi3flo1_500.jpg

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Haroon

ñ€â€čBrinty Joan.  tumblr_n7qvaa7QsL1svi3flo1_500.jpg

ñ€â€čThat's not blind either, it couldn't be more eye-opened :legend: 

gagzus

i don't blindly follow her & she's aesthetically pleasing to me that's why i think she's s-xy.

I love her facial set, her ass size & shape, her weight (bc i hated when she's was anorexic practically and had no ass or boobs in TFM era into early BTW era) and loads more

Dorothy Gale

No, I criticize her when neccessary 

This, although my love for her did come out of nowhere. 

Archived