Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Orange is the New Black - Season 4 June 17th

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After my last exam for this school year I allow myself to begin watching season 3!!

Excited :Jase:

The cult was probably one of the funniest plots so far! Toast -Norma :lmao:

The only plots that I really disliked were Piper's and Bennett's. They were both unbearable and I thought that Bennett would be coming back. 

Crazy Eyes being a writer and Doggett finally being herself were my personal highlights of the season! Next to Poussey taking care of Brook. :flutter: 

teenagechrist

But I just finished season 1 today! I can feel the pressure :messga: 

feeling so hot tamale

8 episodes into Season 3 and got to say ... It's not quite up to scratch on previous seasons!

retroglamx

This season was pretty bland, not much drama, not much action but it carried on really nincely and steady. I was sad that Nicky was only there for half of the season, Bennett bailing out (I'm sure something happened to him), what happened to Alex? The Normaliebers were annoying AF. Poussey was a sweetheart to Soso. Piper is the biggest **** on eath. Stella was a truly unnecessary role. ANd I could go on but this is enough. I can't wait for season 4.

And the final scene by the lake? LOVED IT. :applause:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Andrew

The lake scene was beautiful. Piper has turned awful. Pennsatucky has turned really nice .... 

Ruby Rose was completely weak as Stella. Her acting in comparison to some of the others wasn't good. 

Red continues to slay with her general existence. Sad Nicky wasn't in it much ..... 

Bring on S4!

Spock

I liked this season although it felt like it isn't Piper's story anymore. She felt like a secondary character this season imo

who will love me when the night is over

Travis

I liked this season although it felt like it isn't Piper's story anymore. She felt like a secondary character this season imo

That started with last season, though. They transitioned into more of an ensemble cast as opposed through just Piper. They did that on purpose.

Spock

That started with last season, though. They transitioned into more of an ensemble cast as opposed through just Piper. They did that on purpose.

Yeah I know but it wasn't as blatant last season. This year she's like a lower, second tier character with just a storyline. I like that it's more an ensemble show now (not that it wasn't before) but they should not have put Piper on the spotlight for two seasons and then throw her in the background like that

who will love me when the night is over

Jase

Only 3 episodes to go. Its been the worst season yet but I've still really enjoyed it. Suzanne has had me in stitches <3

Only 3 episodes to go. Its been the worst season yet but I've still really enjoyed it. Suzanne has had me in stitches <3

Really?

I still think season 2 is worse. I hated that storyline with Vee tbh. I really felt sad for Big Boo's en Changs story. Poor girls.

Storyline with Norma was boring as fu.q btw. 

Red continues to slay with her general existence. Sad Nicky wasn't in it much ..... 

It felt like Red was more of a main character then Piper.

Andrew

It felt like Red was more of a main character then Piper.

Piper had barley any story line this season, and that didn't really bother me. 

Archived