đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OUAT: Once Upon A Time

Featured Posts

rsz_once_upon_a_time___promotional_poste

So, I haven't seen one on here yet.

But OUAT returns tonight, Sunday March 1st 2015 at 8PM Est. 

DISCUSS & WATCH WITH ME. :kissga:

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Henry

Oh it's tonight? I totally forgot :emma: I watch them the next day anyway but i'm happy it's back

Oh it's tonight? I totally forgot :emma: I watch them the next day anyway but i'm happy it's back

​yes, it's tonight. hopefully its good cause this season been a mess so far. :air: 

Dorothy Gale

I haven't watched this season. Is it any good? I've seen a promo and it didn't look any good. Season 1, and the first half or 2 were the best imo. 

I haven't watched this season. Is it any good? I've seen a promo and it didn't look any good. Season 1, and the first half or 2 were the best imo. 

​tbh this season sucked so far :emma:  like the frozen theme was so unecessary 

Dorothy Gale

Ikr. After I saw that in the season three finale I decided not to watch. Like how obvious can you get. They seem to be pandering to whatever is popular.

Dean Winchester

rsz_once_upon_a_time___promotional_poste

So, I haven't seen one on here yet.

But OUAT returns tonight, Sunday March 1st 2015 at 8PM Est. 

DISCUSS & WATCH WITH ME. :kissga:

​Im gonna watch the episode right now...AHHHHH im so excited.  I've been looking forward for OUAT returning for months now.  I think im in love with Cruella and Maleficent :excited2: I can't wait to see them in action

Hopefully we get to see Regina vs Maleficent soon tbh...im looking forward to that

​And yeah...the frozen thing felt very forced.  But im already loving the Queens of Darkness theme since Ursula,, Cruella, and Maleficent are actual iconic fairytale villains 

​Im gonna watch the episode right now...AHHHHH im so excited.  I've been looking forward for OUAT returning for months now.  I think im in love with Cruella and Maleficent :excited2: I can't wait to see them in action

Hopefully we get to see Regina vs Maleficent soon tbh...im looking forward to that

​And yeah...the frozen thing felt very forced.  But im already loving the Queens of Darkness theme since Ursula,, Cruella, and Maleficent are actual iconic fairytale villains 

​OMG you are gonna love it. :flutter: this is what the whole season should of been based around tbh. QUEENS of DARKNESS slayed too :applause:. cant wait for next sunday :excited:

Dean Winchester

​OMG you are gonna love it. :flutter: this is what the whole season should of been based around tbh. QUEENS of DARKNESS slayed too :applause:. cant wait for next sunday :excited:

​OMG you were right! :worship:I just finished watching it and im gagging tbh.  Maleficent is so damn evil...i love her.  And i love cruella's one-liners.  I can't wait for Maleficent's resurrection next episode AHHHHH!  I think this might end up being the best season ever (im gonna go ahead and act like this is a seperate season from Frozen tbh :toofunny:)

And i want to know what the hell Snow did tbh :excited2:

​OMG you were right! :worship:I just finished watching it and im gagging tbh.  Maleficent is so damn evil...i love her.  And i love cruella's one-liners.  I can't wait for Maleficent's resurrection next episode AHHHHH!  I think this might end up being the best season ever (im gonna go ahead and act like this is a seperate season from Frozen tbh :toofunny:)

And i want to know what the hell Snow did tbh :excited2:

​OMG i knew you would enjoy it. It was like :omg: . snow prob was evil once tbh idk :shrug: but she and charming annoying af :wtf: MALEFICENT cant wait fa ha day of awakening. 

I'm so happy it's finally back. :legend: 

​we all are :party: 

Dean Winchester

​OMG i knew you would enjoy it. It was like :omg: . snow prob was evil once tbh idk :shrug: but she and charming annoying af :wtf: MALEFICENT cant wait fa ha day of awakening. 

​I hope MALEFICENT makes snow and Charming cry tbh :excited2: From what i saw in the promo...i think she will :excited2: I saw Snow begging Maleficent for ha life LOL can't wait

BTW Who's ur fav out of the queens of darkness?  At first i thought Cruella, but now i think mines is Maleficent 

​I hope MALEFICENT makes snow and Charming cry tbh :excited2: From what i saw in the promo...i think she will :excited2: I saw Snow begging Maleficent for ha life LOL can't wait

BTW Who's ur fav out of the queens of darkness?  At first i thought Cruella, but now i think mines is Maleficent 

​Mine would be Maleficent too. :yes: she's the total package. BUT my OVERALL fave character has to be Rumplestilskin. I mean come on w.o him this show is nothing :applause: 

i stopped watching the show the moment elsa comes in.... do i need to catch up?

00026 † 10000

Archived