💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lana Del Rey

Branson

Featured Posts

tomsches

I hope it doesn't sound too much like BTD, it sounded too cheesy to me at times, I was more of a fan of UV

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next verse, same as the first. She needs to try a new sound.

this she is not evolving as an artist, she is always the same

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Giorno Giovanna

Can we have a Lana thread without 18961 people commenting "boring" and "all her music sounds the same?" I suppose not. It's like asking for a Beyonce thread without "she's overrated", a Madonna thread without ageism and a Katy thread without an unnecessary drag. 

Anyway... I have a feeling it's coming soon :giveup: It sounds angelic :giveup: 

no because it is an opinion

she doesn't change her music/sound/vibe thus the opinions don't change

it isnt bad but far from fresh or interesting

considering she CAN slay with another sounds (all her demos) ...but i guess she or her label thinks it would be commercially better to go with the same ol' sh** as always

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Benji

Can we have a Lana thread without 18961 people commenting "boring" and "all her music sounds the same?" I suppose not. It's like asking for a Beyonce thread without "she's overrated", a Madonna thread without ageism and a Katy thread without an unnecessary drag. 

Some people have such little interaction with people outside of the internet, any attention, even bad, is good to them. If a little shade can get them a like on a Gaga forum, they've achieved their daily goal!

Anyway, I don't know why they're b---hin', Lana's sound has changed as much as Gaga's over the years.

Lana-Del-Rey-putting-her-hair-behind-her

Tropico

Some people have such little interaction with people outside of the internet, any attention, even bad, is good to them. If a little shade can get them a like on a Gaga forum, they've achieved their daily goal!

Anyway, I don't know why they're b---hin', Lana's sound has changed as much as Gaga's over the years.

Lana-Del-Rey-putting-her-hair-behind-her

True. Born To Die is more of a classical mixed with hip hop sound with beautiful vocals while as UV is pure alternative rock with raw edgy vocals. Paradise is somewhere between reality and fantasy the two. It's definitely her most relaxed record. :nick: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Benji

True. Born To Die is more of a classical mixed with hip hop sound with beautiful vocals while as UV is pure alternative rock with raw edgy vocals. Paradise is somewhere between reality and fantasy the two. It's definitely her most relaxed record. :nick: 

I was so torn on Ultraviolence on release but it's become my favourite :emma: It's a great album to drive in the sun to.

Tropico

I was so torn on Ultraviolence on release but it's become my favourite :emma: It's a great album to drive in the sun to.

I loved it at first, then I got to a point where I stopped listening to it all together because the tracks I didn't like completely ruined the rest of the flawless album. I disliked them that much. :emma: I eventually deleted them (Guns n Roses, The Other Woman and the not so bad song: Pretty When You Cry [it's awkwardly plaved and ruins the tracklist]).

Now I love it again :sara: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Haroon

I prefer her slightly more upbeat tracks or ones that are more hard hitting even if they're slow :shrug: I'm not really into her mellow songs, which obviously means I'm barking up the wrong tree but when she does do stuff I like then I REALLY like it :dies:

Lona Delery

Release it already, Lana

It sounds perfect ::giveup:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• 2 weeks later...
BLACKOUTbritney

I thought we'd have a new song by now :lana:

Hexxx

I thought we'd have a new song by now :lana:

same. OUR HONEYMOOOON :lana: 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

SS77

So. In light of slow news in this thread, I'm very late to this since they leaked about two months ago. BUT, for those like myself who didn't know, (to add to our collections of leaked instrumentals), the official instrumentals to "Diet Mountain Dew", "Lolita", "Lucky Ones", and "Ride" have finally leaked.

In terms of "Ride", we had the string section of the instrumental only beforehand.

For some reason, I'm having difficulty finding the high quality download links to these. So if anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :) 

Hexxx

Guys I LOVE the song!! It's so clear compared to UV

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Mister Gaga

SO, Lana has just released Honeymoon. It sounds good, very atmospheric, very dark. Very Lana tbh.

She has also said that there are 14 tracks on the record, the first one being Honeymoon: "There are so many other tracks on the record, 13 others to be exact- Some with a muddy trap energy and some inspired by late-night Miles Davis drives… But I love this song because it encapsulates all of the things that come naturally to me".

What do you think guys? Can Honeymoon be better than Ultrabible? 

mucinex

i heard it and i think the vocals are closer to born to die, tbh, it's a very atmospheric track, like yayo in a sense, i think this will be different from all the other albums and closer to her unreleased stuff, especially with her performing unreleased stuff on tour, we're bound to at least get 1 or 2 tracks like serial killer and my bussy's ready

SO, Lana has just released Honeymoon. It sounds good, very atmospheric, very dark. Very Lana tbh.

She has also said that there are 14 tracks on the record, the first one being Honeymoon: "There are so many other tracks on the record, 13 others to be exact- Some with a muddy trap energy and some inspired by late-night Miles Davis drives… But I love this song because it encapsulates all of the things that come naturally to me".

What do you think guys? Can Honeymoon be better than Ultrabible? 

:pray:yasssssss

Archived