Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Armani: Madonna is difficult

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon

Guess who are not working together again...

​omg who omg who who who! tell me JUST SAY IT OMG u got me so excited and hyped  I DARE YOU TO SAY IT NOW ...

I don't think that Madonna wanted to blame him with that Instagram post, it was a way to play down the situation, by the way for sure if things are like Giorgio said she could have let the original hook. 

The cape had a hook very easy to open, but she wanted a tie (or the other way round, I can’t remember well)

um, sounds like maybe she wanted a hook and he wouldn't change it

VOLANTIS

He made the cape. She wore it
She fell. She got hurt.

She gives his creation proper promo..

Why is he pressed... ? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Haroon

I think it was more personal error than actual fault :huh: If the performance and cape all went fine during rehearsals then I guess neither party can be blamed :shrug: If there were faults during rehearsals then they should've fixed it before the actual thing :sweat:

RAMROD

Her little hand??

Grabbing handful of diamonds tho.

3313141_madonna.jpg

But yeah, a designer might be stressful and feel discredited and feel their brand are tarnished by one sided joke he didn't get.

But complaining about costumers this way isn't very wise.

He can always say it in more professional way.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Katie14

The point was that Madonna blamed Armani in her tweet saying she fell because her cape was tied too tight. I would assume that he thought that would happen so he suggested a hook instead. But Madonna insisted and then like Armani predicted she wasn't able to unite her cape in time and she fell.

Vernier

So basically from what he said, it was the changes Madonna made to it that contributed to what happened as his previous design was easier to open?

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived