đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What annoys me the most with Gaga and her team

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

But Bobby said there were no plans to release it? 

​yes "no itunes release" but we still need the HQ version, no? (YouTube...?)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they don't reveal too much information so we don't get disappointed and start talking about "betrayals". Many of the things they're working on change during the creation :yes:

ViviLittleM

The times we've gotten the maddest at her were the times she didn't say anything.

ARTPOP fourth single, Eau de Gaga/ Temple release, new songs at artRave, and the app are all great examples. We latch onto strong, supported rumors that make sense and that Gaga has teased. And instead of clearing things up ("sorry monsters, not sure where this came from, but it's not happening! Xoxo" would suffice) she allows us to get hyped for nothing. She knows what goes on with us, there's just no stopping it

​exactly

TEANUS

​yes "no itunes release" but we still need the HQ version, no? (YouTube...?)

This, especially for an artist who has such a bad history with leaks and such, and tries to always give us everything the highest quality, you'd think she'd want us to hear the full HQ version of the song instead of judging on a LQ version

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

She doesn't spend her days on internet forums making sure her fans don't get too hyped over something that's not gonna happen. If she did that, we wouldn't get anything at all.

Just enjoy what's happening- we have the song, isn't that good enough? If it gets a HQ release, that's great, if not, at least we heard it.

I understand this forum is for conversing and sharing opinions, but this thread seems so negative and unneeded, which is a shame, cause we've had such a great month, and you always seem like a positive member.

I love that she's not talking too much (like before and during the AP era). 

If she talked about everything immediately, many fans would blame her or would see betrayals everywhere (because things are changing every day in this business, like Bobby has already said.). 

ViviLittleM

She doesn't spend her days on internet forums making sure her fans don't get too hyped over something that's not gonna happen. If she did that, we wouldn't get anything at all.

Just enjoy what's happening- we have the song, isn't that good enough? If it gets a HQ release, that's great, if not, at least we heard it.

I understand this forum is for conversing and sharing opinions, but this thread seemed negative and unneeded, which is a shame, cause we've had such a great month, and you always seem like a positive member.

​sorry for me, I haven't the song with this LQ quality.

Jesse Pinkman

I actually prefer when Gaga doesn't say too much. That seems to lead to broken promises and ruins the element of surprise. 

We'll get it when we get it.

It's science, bitch

This, especially for an artist who has such a bad history with leaks and such, and tries to always give us everything the highest quality, you'd think she'd want us to hear the full HQ version of the song instead of judging on a LQ version

​Thing is, it's not just her song, it's for a documentary. She can't just do what she likes with it, it's essentially up to the documentary creators what's done with it.

Elizabeth

We don't need to know anything more though. The song was written by Gaga and Diane Warren for a film. It's not being released on iTunes, so if you wanna listen to it you're gonna have to listen to it in LQ or go the cinema and watch the film. We're not in the dark about this :shrug: 

yASSsss

i kinda agree,i'm not saying they need to tell us about her next project or something.
the least they could do is tell us about the HQ version details.simple yes or no, maybe the date.
it would  be a shame if a song like TIHTY won't be released in HQ though:redface:
Or maybe they want the gp to crave for her songs till the next album releases,idk :noparty:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ViviLittleM

i kinda agree,i'm not saying they need to tell us about her next project or something.
the least they could do is tell us about the HQ version details.simple yes or no, maybe the date.
it would  be a shame if a song like TIHTY won't be released in HQ though:redface:
Or maybe they want the gp to crave for her songs till the next album releases,idk :noparty:

​Exactly this.

Not monsters complaining she promises too many stuff and then complains she doesn't say enough :koons:

​I think you didn't understand my thoughts.

​it's not just for the song.

it's for all the projects, it's always like that

When she tells us about her ideas, people call her a liar if those ideas never see the light of the day.

When she shuts her mouth and creates hype, people b---h that she doesn't tell us nothing.

Please stop.

​

Archived