đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Pure Adrenaline

what is this mess :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Blue Jeans

I was just thinking, ain't it crazy how a tv show that hasn't premiered yet, already has a fanbase and people are Really excited about it, girls already dressing up like Chanel, the cast getting a panel on comic con...

Ryan Murphy is a marketing genius tbh :giveup:

He betta teach Gaga and Bobby how to plan for LG5's Era

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Pure Adrenaline

I was just thinking, ain't it crazy how a tv show that hasn't premiered yet, already has a fanbase and people are Really excited about it, girls already dressing up like Chanel, the cast getting a panel on comic con...

Ryan Murphy is a marketing genius tbh :giveup:

He betta teach Gaga and Bobby how to plan for LG5's Era

it's all from the AHS hype tbh .... 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans

Patrick SCHWARZENEGGER Joins the cast !

Blue Jeans

I find it weird because that clip actually has me screaming with laughter and most tv comedies like this aren't that funny

idk I love it

That scene was hilarious, I cant beleive there are only 8 days left after waiting for this since the beggining of 2015 :giveup:  

Archived