Taylor's gonna pass Britney with her next album :omg:

Rihanna ha selling power though

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DriverMonster

She's tied for number 1 :)

I was sure Madonna would be #1 :omg:I don't know who the #1 is though :huh: Am I just not cultivated or am I not the only one :confused:

Arturo

Nice list :applause:

However Madonna is constantly referred to as the best selling female of all time. I think she should be #1.

Economy

keep in mind a single counts as a record just as much as an album which makes the value of these numbers subjective

Singles typically outsell the album even in the past but now more than ever and it inflates the numbers a lot :shrug:

Supersonic

Never even heard of Nana Mouskouri. Just looked her up and her face doesn't even register with me either. 

She's the Queen of Europe. Literally the definition of hard work. She's Greek but is fluent in German, French & English and releases studio albums in 4 languages since the beginning of time :giveup:

Rihanna, though :applause:

That album-a-year scheme pays off.

I wish Britney Spears weren't In the top 10, just cause most of the women on this list were/are talented as **** and seeing her name throws me off, but I understand why she sold as much.

At the rate Taylor's going, Gaga won't catch up to her, but I think ok with that. Talent to success ratio balances out lol

GagaMyBlood95

Gaga, Taylor and Rihanna obvious "winners"  :applause: (they are very high, yet way less years in the music industry than the rest in the TOP 10)

Cody Draco

Its funny to see how Nicki Minaj is not on this list. Despite the fact that she gloats the **** out of her success.

i was expecting her to make it here.

She is still the highest selling female rapper.

Those are all singers.

Rap is local.

Singing is global.

C'mon Lance.

• Mills featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived