💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5)

Coop

Featured Posts

what if she wins an oscars...

my lif will be complete

An the oscar for best actress in a TV series? An Emmy, maybe...

I hope Gaga can act. Don't want her to get dragged. What will this do to tour/album schedules though...

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Next for the show: AHS will close PaleyFest in Los Angeles on March 15 with a panel from last year’s Freak Show edition along with executive producer Tim Minear – and there’s sure to be a curious question or two about next season and Gaga’s role. EW’s Tim Stack will moderate the panel.

So we should get more information on her role on March 15th, unless they refuse to talk about it.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

maxthewonderdog

I started watching this for my fave actress Jessica Lange. I love the show. Having Gaga on it is a fantastic idea. I just wish the two were on it together. Hotel sounds like a good theme with lots of good plot opportunities.

GagaSkeletonWay

This is amazing  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:

For everyone asking, you don't need to watch every season to keep up with Gaga's but I recommend you to do it, they're amazing, specially the 2nd one, but that's just my opinion  :fan:

WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING THIS YEAR? I :heat:

Ellie Goulding

The theme of Hotel is already miles better than Freakshow. I literally hated it from the second they announced it :manicure:

This is a really good move for her I think & I'm beyond excited to see how she does.

Elizabeth

Yes! This is the best new to wake up to! I wasn't keen on Freakshow, but this announcement has got me stanning again :giveup:

aaronyoji

i think shell have new music out by then and itll be darker. remember when she was talking on instagram all the time about blood and vampires and creatures a month ago?? 

I don't even like AHS anymore but I'm so excited for this and it's going to be so weird seeing her on a TV show!!

that said, she could have picked a better one  :laughga:  + I can already see the haters blaming her for the poor(er) ratings the premiere will probably score compared to the previous ones (when it's actually only the producers/writers fault for creating those messes that are Coven and Freakshow) even tho, besides the record settings premiere,the ratings already dropped a lot this season

:kisses:

New dark music ready for halloween YAS

STOP I'M CRYING  :nooo:  :woot:

I HOPE SHE HOOKS UP WITH EVAN PETERS ON THE SHOW THEN I WILL OFFICIALLY DIE :giveup:

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived