💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5)

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

Ew. Never watched it and never will, but it will be interesting to see Gaga's parts. I hope she's not spending a lot of her time for this. She should focus on her music and her family. This is useless in my opinion. 

Relax, it's 10 episodes of TV. She can fit it into her schedule. I'd imagine the release of new music will co-incide with her acting debut. It's going to see her career multiply in ways none of us could have imagined. 

**** that. that show is terrible

Ew worst career move ever. Even worse than ARTPOP. AHS is done they've been repeating the same characters since season 2

agree 150%

really??? after that oscars performance.... 

this sounds like a desperate move by someone whos been out of the media.. which is not her case

weird

who cares about the ratings, the Kardashians get great ratings... that doesn't mean anything. 

Relax, it's 10 episodes of TV. She can fit it into her schedule. I'd imagine the release of new music will co-incide with her acting debut. It's going to see her career multiply in ways none of us could have imagined. 

Well, I hope it will be good for her and if she wants it so why not.. I hope she has some kind if plan. It's just that for me it seems silly and out of place. 

DeleteMyAccount

Hopefully it's true.

I'll only believe it when Ryan officially confirms it. 

Then again even if it's an Adam Levine mess, I'll still be here for it as long as there's Gaga.

There's already confirmation of Gaga being involved.  See the small clip that was released by Gaga.

**** that. that show is terrible

agree 150%

really??? after that oscars performance.... 

this sounds like a desperate move by someone whos been out of the media.. which is not her case

weird

who cares about the ratings, the Kardashians get great ratings... that doesn't mean anything. 

Or maybe she just really wants to do it?

superhuman

SILENT HILL

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ARE COMING TOGETHER!!!!😭😭😭

AquaFire Witch

Yeah on the article it states and I remember reading that it's easy for a big star to to do it because they only have to commit for one season!

Great great opportunity and fitting for her to appear on this show.

Or maybe she just really wants to do it?

doubt that. why would she wanna be in a show like that on an open chanel and hasnt even been close to getting an award? after performing at the oscars? that show sucks. she should just join teen wolf then lol 

if its a guest appearance like she did in gossip girl then I'd be fine, but a lead role? at least join a REAL show

that show is a joke for 13 year olds

I was hoping she was gonna stay away from pleasing her younger fan base for a little bit now and move on to her real talents 

vertigostick

[quote name="Moon Pix" post="6379621" timestamp=

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived