💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are all the harsh things Madonna has said to Gaga (& LM) ?

The Master

Featured Posts

monketsharona

born this way sounds like ey and madonna didnt like that 

she was rude to gaga on her tour and that reductive comment wasnt nice

+ that imitation is the highest form of flattery thing wasnt cool

thats  it tumblr_m7wvni77EY1r17mw1.gif

dont know what happened in the background 

This. Madonna only had a huge problem with BTW (the song). She never said Lady Gaga's entire career is a copy or she has no talent. On the contrary she has praised her for her talent many times...

I'm not even a Madonna fan (and I'm not even defending her) but I'm just tired of this feud between fans (it's not even a feud between artists anymore).. Madonna is here trying to say she has plans to stop this feud for good, she's praising her talent as an song writter and singer, and she explains what she exactly reproached to Gaga and people are still making drama...

Honestly even Gaga and Madonna embracing would be seen as a feud for some people  :rip:

Omegahedron

"I have the best fans in the world - so take that Lady Gaga!"

Yeah right, she is like the Martians in Mars Attacks "don't run, we are your friends"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And I'm going to stop because there a limit of emoticons.

"I don't feel like she's copying me", yet she calls it reductive, yet you can go to another interview released today where she says "she ballanty ripped of my song". 

Are you blind?

And you talk about the MDNA performance as if it was something not important, she went on a WW tour doing that, going after Gaga and her fans.

She said lady who on the premier of her movie.

She called her work reductive (coming from a person who has stealed tons of songs, yes, stealed... not with the same chord progression.).

Go to madonnanation and see what is not #LivingForLove.

I don't give a **** about all this anymore, but I won't allow Madonna fans making us look like we are crazy like: oh she didn't do anything, just a couple of funny comments but you know she is Madonna, she is like that, you have to understand her... blah blah BLAH.

She knew perfectly what she was doing. Support her all you want but don't try to make her look good. It has been 4 ****ing years and she's still talking about this. And please don't come to me with: the interview asked... she can answer in a lot of ways. You want to support someone? Support them. That's it. Don't say "she ripped off my song" (which btw, was a rip off of respect yourself lol).

THIS

BrooklynNights

Screenshot2014-03-21014038_zpsd047fdae.p

little monsters eating canned food. the labels in those cans are David Bowie’s iconic lighting bolt and Madonna’s iconic conical bra and ponytail. 

Epione

"I don't feel like she's copying me", yet she calls it reductive, yet you can go to another interview released today where she says "she ballanty ripped of my song". 

Are you blind?

And you talk about the MDNA performance as if it was something not important, she went on a WW tour doing that, going after Gaga and her fans.

She called her work reductive (coming from a person who has stealed tons of songs, yes, stealed... not with the same chord progression.).

I don't give a **** about all this anymore, but I won't allow Madonna fans making us look like we are crazy like: oh she didn't do anything, just a couple of funny comments but you know she is Madonna, she is like that, you have to understand her... blah blah BLAH.

She knew perfectly what she was doing. Support her all you want but don't try to make her look good. It has been 4 ****ing years and she's still talking about this. And please don't come to me with: the interview asked... she can answer in a lot of ways. You want to support someone? Support them. That's it. Don't say "she ripped off my song" (which btw, was a rip off of respect yourself lol).

F0BFF391ABA529DC434BE63E49AEC856.gif

Sugarfall

The way monsters treat Madge and medonsters treat gaga seems stupid Bc there have been much worse celebrity fights. What madonna has said IMO isn't crazy bullying like you all think. It's so pointless.

Are you blind?

Yeah and this is the 1st time since 2012,whereas Gaga complained about her in 2013 and 2014 more than once :emma:

brizoda

Little Monsters are not #LivingForLove today.

Most of them completely disregarded the countless compliments M has given Gaga. Yes Madonna can come off as b---h put that's just the manner in which she expresses herself. Most times she doesn't want to hurt people's feelings but her tone and choice of words cause people to not see that.

i'm not so sure, she have bad intentions

The difference is that Madonna started spitting out of the blue and on tour in addition to when she was asked about it.

Gaga really never made a Madonna remark unless she was being asked, or she made a general statement on the BTW ball in reply to.

Madonna and her fans are STILL rolling on that "BTW is a rip-off of express yourself" while all the songs share is a similar bassline which was popular in disco anyway and structure. Lyrics, vocals are still original.

They continiously make it seem as if Gaga next to the BTW song is copying Madonna's image while I really see two different artists that share one interest - shock value & controversial appearances, making their type of media coverage alike.

Like right now her fans are trying to blame Gaga for "stealing Madonna's applause footage" in her grammy performance.

What? Because of course the footage isn't edited by CBS, and of course Gaga received no standing ovation if you see the actual zoomed out performance ending, and wow she must've really cared about Kanye West and Kim Kardashian clapping... just makes no sense.

I like some Madonna music but her fans are mainly just old bigots that annoy the **** out of me.

:huh:  :giggle:  :awkney:

RAMROD

She was drinking posh kombucha tea in one interview promoting

her album MDNA with News program and thought up posh words she was just read off meriam webster in her posh car on the way to the interview location, and spat it wuth no remorse, "reductive."

And things will never be the same ever since.

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic

She was drinking posh kombucha tea in one interview promoting

her album MDNA with News program and thought up posh words she was just read off meriam webster in her posh car on the way to the interview location, and spat it wuth no remorse, "reductive."

And things will never be the same ever since.

:fan:

mte she was probably high on tea fumes :sis:

it would not be admissable in court

buy bionic

Ambrosia

Potential flamebait or not, it's not good for anyone to constantly rehash negative things that should never have affected us and certainly no longer affect us. 

Closing...

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived