💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: Gaga is very talented + there's room for other queens

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

once again... talking about Gaga to promote your ****. 

stfu Madonna.. people created a feud? LOL You used that song on your tour doing a medley with express yourself + she's not me.

You called her Lady Who on the premier of your ****ty movie.

You called her work reductive on the premier of your ****ty album.

all this happened ONE YEAR after the song premiere. You didn't say anything when it came out, you waited to have your music released. Now, 4 YEARS later, you still bring this up.

So if you need to promote your things, try to make them good enough to not to be talking about Gaga all the time.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Master

But MADONNA was the one pouring more gasoline

MADONNA mocked Gaga's BTW song and remixed it with Express Yourself and Shes Not Me

MADONNA made a backdrop mocking Little Monsters @ the MDNA Ball Tour

MADONNA was the one mainly talking ****

What when? 

Diamond Heart

She only ever talks about Gaga when she has something to promote. 
Madge, you make me like you less everyday.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

monketsharona

I don't even like Madonna, but yes I hope she'll achieve to make  all those haters shut their month for good. This fan war is sooooo ridiculous and childish.

I hope both Gaga and Madonna are going to slay them all together one day ! 

thatfoxyfeeling

I don't believe her, if she felt that way she wouldn't have continued the comparisons in the media by performing Born This Way on her tour.

VOLANTIS

"I have a plan.."

Inb4 she sings BTW on her next Tour as well.  :smh:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Look. The title doesn't really give justice to what Madonna really said in context.

We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing. It's important for us to support each other. The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It's got nothing to do with 'she's taking my crown' or 'she's in some space of mine.' She has her thing. I do think she's a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just one issue. And everybody's obviously run with it and turned into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. And you know what? I don't care anymore. Here's the thing: One day everyone's going to just shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan.

Brilliant! Feud over! Madonna had her issue with Gaga, but thinks she is talented and wants to support her. Can we focus on this instead of dragging old comments through the dirt again?

Yes I agree that Madonna acted immature at times, Gaga didn't help the situation at times either when she lied about M emailing her and such. It's over now it was only one issue and Madonna doesn't care about it.

Let us move on and just end this silly feud. 

Need to bump this up! S MUCH THIS!!!! I can't believe how pressed ppl can't  read the whole thing and get the point... Acting like BTW isn't a ripp of? It truly is. And M keeps going on about this? Erm how about Gaga for the past two years? NUMEROUS TIMES and yet M didn't say a word after 2012 until now when the interviewer asked about it.

Anyway, can't ppl really see the praise and good things in this? Like really? It's time for all to move on...

monketsharona

Need to bump this up! S MUCH THIS!!!! I can't believe how pressed ppl can't  read the whole thing and get the point... Acting like BTW isn't a ripp of? It truly is. And M keeps going on about this? Erm how about Gaga for the past two years? NUMEROUS TIMES and yet M didn't say a word after 2012 until now when the interviewer asked about it.

Anyway, can't ppl really see the praise and good things in this? Like really? It's time for all to move on...

Not until sites like GGD is making drama to get views on their articles. Honestly I'm disappointed by this tweet from GGD. Not better than any other articles from Perez site.

And GGD is saying 'starts the music and stop the drama' : just make my laugh hard.

Now I just hope Madonna's plans to make things up are going to happen, just to shut the mouths of all those haters (from LM and Madonna's fans)

Psychedelic

the multi shade to both gaga and madonna :air:

hmm... well...

tumblr_mavk7idF5k1qgslaao1_500.gif

I've learnt from the 2 top masters...

lady-gaga-look-it-up-madonna-reductive-F

. It was just one issue. And everybody's obviously run with it and turned into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly.

Because it was everybody else singing Born This Way at your tour, not you

Bellatrix

Because it was everybody else singing Born This Way at your tour, not you

but she stopped after that and didn't say a word about it since 2012, yet people continued to believe she hated Gaga and made it to a bigger thing that it was.

Why is Madonna STILL obsessed with Gaga? Gaga doesn't even mention her ever.

Every time Madonna is back in the spotlight, it revolves around Lady Gaga. People are more interested in what she thinks of Gaga than her music. Mentioning Gaga is her trying to keep herself relevant.

Says it all really. :reductive:

Archived