Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: Gaga is very talented + there's room for other queens

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

monketsharona
change the title. 'BUT BTW IS A BLATANT RIPOFF' is the WRONG choice of words. she said she FELT as though it was a rip off. thread title dramatizes it

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

Oh Madonna please shut up. It's not like you were 100% original.

The last time I checked your career you "blatantly ripped off" 'I Feel Love' by Donna Summer in 'Future Lovers' and 'Personal Jesus' in Like It Or Not'. Both in the same album.

She sampled them actually, the songs are credited. Just like gimme gimme on hung up. And she sang a medley of I feel love/future lover on tour.

Title is perfect, you people think whole paragraph can fit to title :smh: and Gaga will never collab with her. Never. Dream on medoner.

FreePalestine

Bellatrix

Title is perfect, you people think whole paragraph can fit to title :smh: and Gaga will never collab with her. Never. Dream on medoner.

You never know :)

Honey Gaga is so over you at this point. :toofunny: If you want "the feud" to end just stop bringing it up. Cause she will NEVER collaborate with you if that's "the plan". Just let it go already, cause you're embarrassing yourself. :flop:

Honestly I think it smells collab or performance together

cant wait :excited2: 

change the title. 'BUT BTW IS A BLATANT RIPOFF' is the WRONG choice of words. she said she FELT as though it was a rip off. thread title dramatizes it

Omegahedron

Oh god you guys!

Like, it was that ONE time. That one TIME when I performed her song as a regular part of my tour to taunt her.

That ONE time when I was bullying her publicly for not accepting my invitation to humiliate her on stage.

That ONE time that I wrote a derogatory song about her, and seriously considered putting it on my new album.

Hmmm. It is a step in the right direction I guess - but I think she is more savvy than sincere. She knows she can't keep berating Gaga (who is obviously still enjoying success and kudos having fully stepped out of Madonna's shadow) without seeming to be bitter or resentful.

monketsharona

cant wait :excited2:

So do I. If she has plans to make people shut their mouth about it, you can be sure something will come one day and it s going to be huge

Omegahedron

Honey Gaga is so over you at this point. :toofunny: If you want "the feud" to end just stop bringing it up. Cause she will NEVER collaborate with you if that's "the plan". Just let it go already, cause you're embarrassing yourself. :flop:

In fairness, the interviewer brought it up. I think Madonna would rather it go away now, as it is not really doing her any favours.

Tiresome. If she thought it was a "blatant rip-off", she should've sued, or else shut up about it. She could argue that she didn't want to take it to that level, but Tom Petty looks like less of an ass over "Stay With Me" -- even though he took 12%, he then admitted it was probably a coincidence.

Omegahedron

I appreciate her thoughts on the silly ''feud'' and I still think she's an amazing artist, but she should be the last person to say someone ripped off one of her songs, given that she has been in that exact position several times through her career.

If she wants people to forget about it, then she should simply say ''I think she's really talented'' and that's it. Gaga moved on like two years ago.

I agree. I found the BTW feud to be especially galling because Madonna is a dancer and performer, yes, but not a songwriter. She acted as though she had birthed Express Yourself alone. Stephen Bray who?

Psychedelic

I think everything she said is just fine, except where she says she felt Gaga blatantly ripped off her song. She could have said something like "Seems like certain chord progression and pony tails are the thing now". But I guess she still prefers to be a straight up b---h than a classy yet hypocritical one.

iRGkbHIB4kD5A.gif

MyQueen

I agree. I found the BTW feud to be especially galling because Madonna is a dancer and performer, yes, but not a songwriter. She acted as though she had birthed Express Yourself alone. Stephen Bray w

Madonna is a songwriter!

Archived