💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Glenn Beck drags Madonna all while stanning HARD for Gaga

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

Glenn Beck drags Madonna all while stanning HARD for Gaga

Converting conservative nutjobs one after another with her brilliance. The power.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/dorsey/glenn-beck-loves-genius-lady-gaga#.axgQ0Ew4D

It turns out radio host and media entrepreneur Glenn Beck was, like the rest of America, completely blown away by Lady Gaga’s tribute to The Sound of Music at this year’s Academy Awards.

Beck raved about Gaga’s performance during his radio show on Monday, saying, “You have to master the craft first. And Lady Gaga proved last night, she is a master craftswoman.â€

“Somebody told me at one time on radio when I was really, really young. He said, ‘Don’t be a rule breaker until you know all of the rules.’â€

“When you know all of the rules, then you can break all the rules. Because then you can break them with intelligence.’â€

Beck continued: “I’ve said this for a long time. This woman is an absolute artist.â€

“This woman is the way artists should be.â€

“She is a genius.â€

"Madonna can't reinvent herself" about the Queen of Reinvention

One of my favorite quotes and I think that Gaga is the perfect example of that. She knows her craft so well that she can really do anything.

Madonna hadn't has a successful re-invention since COADF.

It's much harder to do 20-30 years into a career. People have seen all your good tricks.

drinkmytears

As much as i hate Madonna, she is the queen of reinvention what is this guy staying :toofunny:

Queen of reinventing her IMAGE. She has not reinvented her career. She has always just been pop music. You can pull up whatever examples you want, I understand her music has changed- but not like this. 

Queen of reinventing her IMAGE. She has not reinvented her career. She has always just been pop music. You can pull up whatever examples you want, I understand her music has changed- but not like this. 

True.  Madonna is infinity behind Gaga.

gaga sis time to release 2 steps behind me!!

Timing is everthing. Sounds good to me. LOL

Gaga is so much more than being on Madonna's level. 

aaronyoji

wow i NEVER thought id agree with the silver gopher on anything lol finally he says something with truth and research behind it 

Archived