Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Quick masterpost of Oscar statistics and slayage!

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

tumblr_nk7wvyoVuE1r0hiywo1_500.gif

Lady Gaga’s Oscar’s performance shows just how many people turned off their tvs once she exited the stage:

8:30 EST - 39.1 Million Viewers

â€â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€-

9:30 EST - 40.3 Million Viewers

â€â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€

Gaga takes stage: 54.8 Million Viewers

â€â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€

10:20 EST -  28.9 Million Viewers

â€â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€-

Last Award of the night - 29.0 Million Viewers

â€â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€-

How the #Oscars unfolded on Facebook, Twitter and Google

tumblr_nk8ahyyovl1r2i3i9o1_500.png

Twitter: Here are the memorable moments that drove the largest spikes in conversation, measured in Tweets per minute (TPM):

@LadyGaga performs, is joined by Julie Andrews

Alejandro Iñárritu wins Best Picture for “Birdmanâ€

@PattyArquette’s acceptance speech for winning Best Supporting Actress

Throughout the evening, film fans turned to Twitter to convey their passions and share real-time reactions. The most Tweeted-about nominees/performers were

@LadyGaga

@PattyArquette

@johnlegend

tumblr_inline_nk8cjeTPFk1r06d5z.png

On Google, she’s the most searched person in the last 24 hours.

Google: In the last 24 hours, Google have generated approximately 800,000 news stories and results regarding Gaga’s appearance and performance, no artist has created this type of buzz since Bey dropped her new album unexpectedly, and Miley’s 2013 MTV VMA Performance.

Wikipedia: the various articles of the singer in the various Wikipedias in the world have received around 15 million hits in the last 24 hours, an increase of nearly 400% compared to last week!

YouTube: approximately 200 million visitors created all the videos that are associated with the singer in the past 24 hours, an increase of nearly 500 %

iTunes: ARTPOP and Cheek To Cheek have shot up the chart in countries all over the world.

Spotify: There has been a significant increase in the popularity of Gaga’s music on Spotify

Twitter: ’ Lady Gaga ’ received over 400 million mentions and has trended five times with different hashtags

Facebook: Gaga has been trending on Facebook, millions of people have been posting up their praise and comments

TL;DR: So, Lady Gaga was the big star of the night

1424655003_lady-gaga-zoom.jpg

Vernier

Is there a source for this or did you just use available numbers to come up with this

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

People keep saying the viewers turned off during her preformance it's so annoying :-/ They turned off Bc they knew that was the highlight of the show

Gianni Versace

Is there a source for the views thing? That's AMAZING!

Is there a source for this or did you just use available numbers to come up with this

It was from tumblr but I remember reading about it in an article aswell, let me find a link

BornSimon

It was from tumblr but I remember reading about it in an article aswell, let me find a link

Yes please I wanna post it somewhere else! Thanks!

Archived