celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

giphy.gif

This. People are being too harsh on her. Your hidden hate towards her is becoming too obvious at this point.

Her decay is something that has been looming for a while now and has been gradually taking effect. Now all she needs to do is break her hip. The media are finally sick of Katy Keene's irritating, unusual behavior and shrill voice.

w4e8Jy7.gif

Jk, I do like Katy. I just think she's smug.

People do this all the time, no biggie.

Spanish Eyes

My issue isn't one of morality. Katy isn't bad for doing this.

She's just stupid. 

I have no problem with being stupid with your friends, but she clearly thought that she would get laughter from the world by doing this...and it didn't work. As a poster originally said, it's not frustrating because she's being offensive, it's frustrating because, once again, a thirty year old woman has the mindset of a child. If you don't believe me, check out her Superbowl performance, brought to you by Nick Jr.

Also, I don't hate Katy. In fact, I bop to Teenage Dream and some of Prism. And I openly critique Gaga when she does wrong (i.e. Venus de Milo). I think it's sad that I have to clarify that I don't hate Katy in order to criticize her actions.

People attacking katy in this thread are more stupid and embarrassing than herself. Tourists do this everyday. Also what she did is not considered vandalization. Damn the intelligence on some members here has reached a new low. Lets also not forget when Gaga called The Botticelli painting "Venus De Milo" which was much more embarrassing than these pictures :awkney: Besides who cares if people drag katy? Everyone is gonna love her again next week anyway.

That doesn't make it okay in any way. :sweat: It always gets on my nerves.

The fact that she did it isn't a big deal, but it won't help me like her.

Sugarfall

11001817_10153081021986763_8937283329044  

That's just stupid to go to someones concert to disrespect them. Kinda like monsters going to the MDNA Tour with Gaga T-shirts...

AlphaMonster

I don't there is something wrong with it ... She does not harm anyone; in the same vein, I think it is not logical to condemn her for actions that only concern herself. If you do not like it, do not follow her ... I don't =D 

ps: queen of what

Jeffrey_This_Way

That's just stupid to go to someones concert to disrespect them. Kinda like monsters going to the MDNA Tour with Gaga T-shirts...

Oh wow I seriously thought about doing this.  Not as shade but because I love them both so much and thought it would be a good conversation starter with those Gold Circle Madonna Stans.  lol  

Nervous Unicorn

I don't think it's okay when tourists do that, so why would I think it's okay that someone who is idolized does this? Tiny children follow Katy's every move. Now kids, even more than they already do, won't take art seriously. I was recently at the Art Institute of Chicago for a university trip and elementary school kids were looking at Van Gogh paintings and laughing.

Pop stars and people with that much power and influence should use that for good.

Stupid.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Mills locked this topic

Archived