Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Zedd ft. Selena Gomez - I Want You To Know

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actualy really like it......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

You all praise this and call it a masterpiece but bash something new and different like FourFiveSeconds? LOL, always want those generic bops. :awkney:

This isn't amazing, I expected more. And the drop is weak.

fuzzyandgreen

I really like Zedd's style; it sounds like all the reasons why I loved his Clarity album but just a little different to keep things interesting. It doesn't sound super original but it's a banger and I can definitely get down to this in the club. It doesn't try to be cutting edge, it's very comfortably mainstream.

Which could work out really well because it'll grab the attention of the typical radio listeners so that they'll wanna hear about the rest of Zedd and Selena's work together, and then they can drop the edgier tracks if they have them.

codymonster

I don't like it. I mean, he's good, but this song is basic as ****. The lyrics are disfustingly cliche, the instrumental is predictable, and her voice is bad.

You all praise this and call it a masterpiece but bash something new and different like FourFiveSeconds? LOL, always want those generic bops. :awkney:

What are you talking about?

45S is a nice song but it can't be compared to masterpieces like this :legend:

codymonster

This soooo much. I hate when songs just use the same classic lyrics and the same cookie cutter "bop" recipe to make a "hit" that lasts for half a year :smh:

Poope MOnster

this song is just one more reason that make me think that Zeddd is overrate producer of gaga

compare to RedOne / fernando / djws / madeon his work just not improve to go to anywhere

i just love clarity so much and that s all .. maybe just little bit breakfree with "max martin" touch of course

Archived