💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Still can't believe that Jewels & Drugs is on ARTPOP.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

It's just okay, not bad but not good neither...

I'd definitely replace it with Brooklyn Nights or even Temple, I know that song is gold 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

Lol stay pressed :MANiCURE:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

ViviLittleM

Lol stay pressed :manicure:

oh my god i'm so sorry LMAO

Change your name now.

Aha joke.

Cheek to Cheek promoting threads are better than this one.   :smh:

:pawsup:

Judas Oyster

I can't at you guys hating it so much. It's actually very dope in its own way if you really try to appreciate it.

FYI: My brother didn't like 90% of ARTPOP but when Jewels N' Drugs came in, he was like: "Now this is what I call a song!"

This version of instrumental might make you like the song a little more. I like to imagine this song as an intro at her tour while she emerges from beneath the stage and huge amount of insane light rays shine upon her, it's really cool this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAHp44u2PXg

Probably because he listens to trap/hip-hop? :P I do too, pop is weird to find in my playlists. This beat is just ok, there's much better trap songs out there, and the fusion with this vocals don't match, it just doesn't work for me x.X

FrankGutz

Jewels & Drugs instead of Brooklyn Nights for example? Why? :koons:

Cuz it is better, BN is awfull, i hate that song, Thank God BN didn't make it to ARTPOP

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Idek anymore

I like how you force most of us to appreciate c2c and force it down our throats but you won't appreciate this song.

Jewels & Drugs instead of Brooklyn Nights for example? Why? :koons:

I'll never understand this... such an insult to the immaculate-ness that is Brooklyn Nights.

Well Gaga put a few different types of songs on the album :shrug: That being said, it is one of the ones I skip, along with Dope and Fashion! and Sexxx Dreams and Donatella :yes:

bye

Flippy

The production is very sleek, DJWS killed it. I like the chorus very much tbh, "Slap honey on your pancake" is an awesome line.

HOWEVER...The rappers are absolutely unnecessary and their lyrics are whatever. Overall it just doesn't fit with the rest of the record and It was a tremendous waste of precious space on the tracklist cause there are MANY of great b-side tracks which the names everybody knows very well so yeah, I feel you completely, sis.

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I love JxD, but I would of preferred Ratchet or Red Flame soooooooooooooo much more

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived