💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Order: 1886 (PS4 Exclusive) Out Now!

Doogi

Featured Posts

Just released today (February 20th, 2015) exclusively on Playstation 4.

Has anyone picked the game up? If so, how is it? Do you enjoy it? Or hate it?

http://youtu.be/G9YcmTYvDZo

So far, from what I'm reading, most people aren't liking it very much. It's unfortunate because this game had a lot of potential. Regardless, the graphics are completely stunning.

Here's a Review of the game: http://youtu.be/NAqJFNEKrxk

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Daxclamation

I'm in the middle of watching a let's play of it now. Stunning graphics, but the reason it's got such bad reviews is because it's more a cinematic game like Beyond: Two Souls and is only 5 hours long... which is hardly anything on top of the fact there is no multiplayer modes. I wouldn't pay as much as it's being sold for

ryhanna

I haven't seen a lot of positive things about this game, which sucks because it really could have been fantastic. 

Reckon I'll just watch a let's play on YT. Doesn't seem like a game worth the purchase..

I'm in the middle of watching a let's play of it now. Stunning graphics, but the reason it's got such bad reviews is because it's more a cinematic game like Beyond: Two Souls and is only 5 hours long... which is hardly anything on top of the fact there is no multiplayer modes. I wouldn't pay as much as it's being sold for

An extremely short game that's similar to the cinematic style of Beyond Two Souls got so much promo and hype?  :wtf:

And they're selling it for $60???  :wtf:   $80 for the collectors edition???  $150 for the premium edition???????  :wtf:  :wtf: sickening tbh and not the good kind

I had a couple of people in my friends list playing this today, but I'm really glad I didn't get it

Archived