Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which of the ones that got away were you most pressed at ?

Versace

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which were you most pressed at for not geting the single treatment

• Boys Boys Boys
    • Starstuck
    • Dance In The Dark
    • Monster
    • Scheisse
    • Hair
    • Gypsy
    • MANiCURE
    • Venus

Featured Posts

Versace

I am seeing a trend with the ones that got away, after the eras are over we are always left with two songs that have realistic single potential that fans/GP agree on

During TF days almost everyone thought Boys Boys Boys was the fifth single and the GP seemed so into Starstruck due to high sales of that song.

During TFM it was a serious meltdown that DITD didn't get the single treatment, Monster was also deemed single worthy by many.

During BTW the meltdown was deadly when Scheisse didn't get the single treatment, The GP seemed to want Hair more than Scheisse. I remember their was a billboard article on it after it sat nicely at the number 12 spot.

During ARTPOP the meltdown wasn't as bad when Gypsy didn't get the single treatment after all this seemed nothing serious compared to the DWUW mess. If you had commercial taste you wanted MANiCURE as a single if you wanted something edgy then you wanted Venus as a single.

Please don't come in here telling me where is that song and this song, I am only talking about the songs that got away in the eyes of almost the whole fan base/some members of the Gp. You might have wanted a certain song as a single but to many it might not be missed potential.

So sisters how many do you think will get away with the next album  :oops:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DITD, Scheisse, MANiCURE & Venus but I'm gonna go with Scheisse.

It would've slain with all the gibberish.  :cry:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Venus because the last minute switch to DWUW sent the ARTPOP era spiraling out of control. Regardless of charts, it would've been smoother if they had kept Venus as the second single and saved DWUW for the third one so she'd have time to plan and prepare.

Venus hurts the most because we got a glimpse of what could have been.

Frankly though, the entire ARTPOP era I wanted Aura and the Telephone sequel. I don't care how it would have done on the charts, the video would have slayed lives and the performances would have been so amazing.

monsterdreams

Venus: the video would slay with visuals and the song is so floaty and perfect

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

DWUW is the truly one that got away from ARTPOP tho

I think I'm more pressed for SCHEISSE

Kindness rules all.

Archived