đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rolling Stone loved the Gaga's performance for Stevie!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

"I Wish," Lady Gaga

Gaga, performing with laser-beam intensity, added sassiness and bravado to Wonder's sweet ode to childhood. Clad in a sparkly silver shift that twinkled in the lights, she resembled nothing so much as an electric, bewigged muppet, writhing on her piano bench with barely contained effervescence. The crowd rose to its feet as soon as she sang the first line.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/live-reviews/stevie-wonders-all-star-grammy-tribute-our-5-favorite-performances-20150211

djBuffoon

The praise!!!!! And yet...

she resembled nothing so much as an electric, bewigged muppet

:noheart:

Pain of fame1

She's getting them back :party:

yeaah. CURRENT GAGA IS THE BEST SINCE 2010. :pawsup:  Didnt this magazine drag gaga not long ago tho? :confused:

gaga is coming like a dark horse  :omfgaga:  :whitney:

seeing-food.gif

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

The praise!!!!! And yet...

:noheart:

I think maybe they were refering to a muppets animated movements?

Still. :noheart:

ONLY THE TRUE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Hola Soraya

I don't really care for that shade dispensing website anymore when it comes to Gaga. Every other month they alternate between "We love you yaaaasss Gaga" and " :reductive: " I wish they'd make up their mind for once... :tea::bye:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

darkchylde

I don't really care for that shade dispensing website anymore when it comes to Gaga. Every other month they alternate between "We love you yaaaasss Gaga" and " :reductive: " I wish they'd make up their mind for once... :tea::bye:

It's just like Billboard, I wonder if they hire the same authors or if they're just drunk on the same cheap vodka.

Archived