Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Madonna "Living for love" official teaser

TRILL MONSTER

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
evgenigerm2

Looks like a Grammy performance rehearsal.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Not what I imagined for this skng... Ohhhh Madonna why do you always have to ruin your songs with these religious music videos..:. Then again it could be like Alejandro for Lady Gaga and I loved that so I'll reserve judgment

The Child

Not what I imagined for this skng... Ohhhh Madonna why do you always have to ruin your songs with these religious music videos..:. Then again it could be like Alejandro for Lady Gaga and I loved that so I'll reserve judgment

Moreover, the song has nothing to do with religion, she always ruin it, she's already been there done that, she needs to find inspiration.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Moreover, the song has nothing to do with religion, she always ruin it, she's already been there done that, she needs to find inspiration.

Sadly so.:.. But I'm pretty sure this whole album era is gonna be filled with religious imagery....

Madonna's BTW era :fan:

What a cheap reductive version of Gala :dies:

It's not cheap or reductive.  :smh:

It's only a German remake. If you call it reductive because it's a remake, I guess you call the majority of C2C also reductive and cheap. 

bionic

Does the whooping in the background make anybody else think that it's for the Grammys instead?

buy bionic

Does the whooping in the background make anybody else think that it's for the Grammys instead?

She has posted this on IG

http://instagram.com/p/yrCjuVmER1/

Rehearsals are being held daily since last Sunday I think. And she tagged lots of her MDNA tour dancers in the post too, it looks like the stuff from Bones The Machine

Archived