💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

mr.peter

I hate when demos leak before the finished product. People will always b---h they liked the demo better.  :smh:

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ursula Buffay

Her best album in ages.  Madonna brought it hard this time.

Thank you for telling the truth.

Better Day

At all the people b---hing. I never listened to the demo except the 13 that leaked in November (I barely remember what they sound like) and the album is good! I am slowly getting through it and it is amazing!

Together You And I!

christinahoney

IMO

Songs that have been destroyed / ****ed up:

Rebel Heart

Songs that are 500x better:

Iconic

Messiah

SEX

Illuminati

Hold Tight

Joan Of Arc  :wub:

Body Shop 

Holy Water

Inside Out

Veni Vidi Vici

Beautiful Scars

Graffiti Heart

Aside from the ones I mentioned, I literally have not listened to any of those "final" versions except Hold Tight and Joan of Arc.  :spin: Hold Tight is a huge improvement, I forgot that one. JOA I can't judge, the leak is too low quality...

I hate when demos leak before the finished product. People will always b---h they liked the demo better.  :smh:

Does that bother you?

Miranda Sings

Just search Rebel Heart download on Twitter, I literally found it in two seconds when I looked last night :rip:

Its natural for people to like some demos better then final versions, because you have become so used to the demos.  Its like when you hear a remix of a song that you love and you are like WTF is this!?  But as time goes on you appreciate the remix.

Happened to me with Illuminati.  Loved the demo and when I heard the final version I was let down.  Now I have all but forgotten the demo and am in love with the final version.

Are we sure that this is the final takeout that will appear on iTunes?From the tracklengths and all, it seems so but those may also be the final demos. I'm confused. I've read that there are horns at the beginning of Heartbreak City.

Are we sure that this is the final takeout that will appear on iTunes?From the tracklengths and all, it seems so but those may also be the final demos. I'm confused. I've read that there are horns at the beginning of Heartbreak City.

The tracks obviously aren't mastered. You can hear that the bass and the vocals aren't nearly as clear as on the 6 official tracks from iTunes. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Can someone explain to me why Madonna ditched avicii completely? Other than just "his music wouldn't fit". Because obviously b---h I'm Madonna doesn't fit literally at all. And it's on the album

She only used him for his camp of songwriters honestly. That's the only feasible explanation for why she kept the songs and just had someone else produce them.

At all the people b---hing. I never listened to the demo except the 13 that leaked in November (I barely remember what they sound like) and the album is good! I am slowly getting through it and it is amazing!

Please be good to yourself and listen to the first acoustic demo of Wash all over me.

You will not regret it

Better Day

Please be good to yourself and listen to the first acoustic demo of Wash all over me.

You will not regret it

Gurl, I like WAOM so I ain't ruining it for myself

Together You And I!

christinahoney

The tracks obviously aren't mastered. You can hear that the bass and the vocals aren't nearly as clear as on the 6 official tracks from iTunes. 

+1

I couldn't even get through Joan of Arc fully, even though it is my favorite song on the album, simply because the mastering is absolutely horrible. They're basically "final demos".

Gurl, I like WAOM so I ain't ruining it for myself

You don't know what you are missing, but your decision I guess

dtshf.jpg

Archived