đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

inuborg

I guess Josh wasn't wrong when he said she was joining the Westboro Church :laughga: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

I sort of agree with this. Azealia's intentions aren't malicious and I support her standing up for herself against misogyny, but I still don't think "fagg0t" is the word to use.

I think the difference with "b---h" and the N word is that the definitions are already changed by culture. People use those words in positive ways (whether you like it or  not) . Fagg0t is only negative, and I've never seen anyone else use it with her "definition".

***** was changed by black people, gays should be trying to change *******, in the same gay. 

inuborg

***** was changed by black people, gays should be trying to change *******, in the same gay. 

Either way, Bitch and ******/***** can still have those negative implications. 

In her interview she said she only called one person a ******* on Twitter and it was Perez but she says it all the time to people so I was like :emma: stop lying

inuborg

In her interview she said she only called one person a ******* on Twitter and it was Perez but she says it all the time to people so I was like :emma: stop lying

The only gay man she called a ******* was Perez :emma:

And answer my question about Salute :gum:

Desperado

she has never said ******* again to anyone, she says it in general but not insulting no one. 

She hasnt say to anyone on twitter, yall white gays are all *******s, nothing like that, not even the vice writer. 

inuborg

she has never said ******* again to anyone, she says it in general but not insulting no one. 

She hasnt say to anyone on twitter, yall white gays are all *******s, nothing like that, not even the vice writer. 

That may be coming soon :gum: 

Desperado

Either way, Bitch and ******/***** can still have those negative implications. 

Yeah, but according to him they are positive/negative now so why ******* cannot have the same treatment is just a damn word. People just like to pick and choose what is offensive. 

That may be coming soon :gum:

If the media keep saying **** and the troll, she will just say it. Cause i think they are waiting for her to insult them like that.

Salute! What's good. Salute a bad b---h you should

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Desperado

So it doesn't matter if you don't put in your location?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Desperado

So it doesn't matter if you don't put in your location?

The request work still if you put only the name and the captcha but if u want to put the location it wont do nothing bad either 

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived