💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Beyoncé and Rihanna

Robinladen

Featured Posts

Robinladen

Do you think one of the reasons Rihanna took a break was because she was aware of the fact that Beyoncé was about to take over? I guess it's not impossible Ri knew something, since she and Bey do really have a very similar circle of people.

Before Beyoncé released her album there were rumors that Bey wanted to release after the other girls (Katy, Gaga, Britney, ...) and show the world who the real queen is. This rumor turned out to be true. And that exact year was the year that Rihanna stopped doing a yearly november release.

Suspicious or just a coincidence? :spin:

I'm happy Ri is now back to slay tho, I like her more than Bey.

Gianni Versace

or she just wanted to chill for a while and enjoy life..she's still young

this

she released annually :air:

TimisaMonster

I'm sure she was sick of releasing a Nov album every year and then touring for it....she wanted a break

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Robinladen

or she just wanted to chill for a while and enjoy life..she's still young

Yeah, I guess. She chose a good year to do so. :spin:

If she skipped Fall 2013 because of competition, why didn't she release in 2014?

Too chicken to face Iggy and Taylor?

She must have wanted to take a break.

Supersonic

So can Rihanna, so sit.

If she still uses Auto-Tune after 10 years in the biz as a vocal crutch I beg to differ. I hear that sh*t. And I'm sick of it.

She's been at it nonstop since 2005 no breaks so the little break she took was really necessary. Plus her tour with Eminem, recording Home and R8, endorsements, shes never really had a full out break.

At least Beyoncé can sing tbh

Hearing_test_Senior.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F3EcCFTo4s

Take a big ass seat please

JaysAMess

If she still uses Auto-Tune after 10 years in the biz as a vocal crutch I beg to differ. I hear that sh*t. And I'm sick of it.

She's proved that she can sing during live performances.

JaysAMess

Rihanna was afraid.

And now we can hear why.

Poor Tay stans, already pressed because Rih's return means that any hopes and dreams of Tay getting another #1 single from 1989 have been crushed. :(

Ray of Light

Rihanna was afraid.

And now we can hear why.

Girl, this may be none of my business - but I'd LOVE to have a list of pop stars you DONT hate

blake-lively-loreal-hair.jpg

Supersonic

She's been at it nonstop since 2005 no breaks so the little break she took was really necessary. Plus her tour with Eminem, recording Home and R8, endorsements, shes never really had a full out break.

Hearing_test_Senior.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F3EcCFTo4s

Take a big ass seat please

Clean out your goddamn ears because that b---h is doing nothing but croaking in that performance. She has some solid moments, but it's clear that Diamonds is out of her comfort zone, her technique is below average for somebody who is a professional singer for more than 10 years. She sounds nasal while belting on a lower range, leaves out half the chorus because she's not able to sing it and her chest voice and head voice are utterly disconnected, with both of them sounding forced and raspy calling for improper techniques (building the voice in the throat with a tight larnyx instead of the diaphragm and a loose larnyx) that will ultimately result in vocal nodules and a damaged voice. Sit your ass down, you don't school me on who's a good or bad vocalist.

Archived